|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
6 Ways to Create Multiple Streams of Income
To achieve financial freedom, one cannot only depend on the earned income from his/her day job. One needs to create multiple streams of income, by tapping into the different channels of opportunities.
Let me share with you 6 main types of income streams:
1. Write your own books; create your own audio cds, e-books, video etc. Then earn royalties and fees from licensing or selling your intellectual products.
2. Conduct seminars and workshops so as to magnify your value by reaching to more people at one time. In this way, the money that you will earn from each workshop or seminar will not be fixed; it will all depend on how many people you are willing to reach.
3. Start your own business. Earn dividends as an investor or directors of a business, earn salary as a CEO, and earn through royalties from the brand of a business.
4. Earn commissions from sales, or referrals. For e.g. through online affiliate programs, through downlines, Google Adsense, etc.
5. Earn through investment in real estates by collecting passive income from rental fees.
6. Earn through investment in paper assets such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, etc.
Before you engage in any one of the way to generate your additional incomes, please do read up and understand the field of investment first.
Disclaimers: Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this article for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure