|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Middle School Bullying: 9 Universal Points for Catching Bullies!
5. One staff member should be responsible for distributing and collecting these behavior checklists and getting the information out to all staff involved.
6. Then these checklists or a summary of significant events in that middle school bully’s day needs to be communicated to staff members.
7. Most schools have a central computer system – communication about the bullies can be typed into the computer in a location all staff can access.
8. Communication among staff members about the bullying behavior is key to stopping the bullying of innocent students. Most bullies continue because they don’t think the adults are able to catch them.
9. Set up a communication system that is easy for staff to input information as well as access the information as needed and you will stop the bullying in your middle school.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure