|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Apple Vinegar Health Benefits
As borsch, vinegar take over the qualities of base from witch it was obtain, in this case from apples, fruits very rich in potassium, essential mineral for normal function of important system from our body (nervous, cardiovascular). Apple vinegar contains all the important minerals, like potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphor, sulfur and iron. Apple vinegar diet is recommended to those who have a low potassium level, an often seen thing at in cases of hyper protein diets that is a diet based, in principle, on meat. Let's see, how we can fix these problems.
* To putt weight we can make a simple treatment with a higher efficiency: every morning, when we wake up, will drink a glass of water on an empty stomach, with two tea spoons of apple vinegar. Then, over day, after each meal, will drink half a glass of water with a single tea spoon of apple vinegar and two tea spoons of honey.
* Big appetite it's held under control with a simple diet, but with powerful effects: before each meal, eat two cloves of garlic and drink a spoon of apple vinegar and same water. You should remember that this diet, pretty tough for digestive system, it can be made no more then seven days, followed by a seven days pause.
* Difficult digestion take, before and after meal, a quarter of a glass, diluted with a spoon of apple vinegar. Vinegar stimulates saliva, gastric juice secretion. Also, it improves lipids metabolism, substances witch are very hard to digest.
* Headaches especially those which appear as a consequence of food excess, it's treated with two tea spoons of apple vinegar. Externally, it's recommended rubbing the temples with apple vinegar.
External applications with apple vinegar
* Fatigue after long periods with no sleep, you can refresh yourself with an apple vinegar massage of shoulders, nape and forehead zone. This treatment it will be no longer then thirty minutes and it will be followed by a shower.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B