|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Affiliate Programs: Are You Another Online Victim?
Those Aspiring To Make Money Online, Be Aware
Trying to make a decent income for my family has made me fall a victim of these merciless people. I am not going to mention names here, but I want to let you take precautions before itís too late. I have run into debts in the name of trying to make money online using other people programs.
If you do not have your own products, or if someone cannot let you browse the products you are about to buy online, or program they are asking you to join, before making a choice whether you want it or not, forget it , chances are that you are just about to become another online victim.
Every affiliate program on the Internet is promising to make you rich online, are the promoters really rich as they claim? If they were really rich, and if they really know quick methods of making you rich, why are they online trying to hunt for someone to make rich! The only reason why they are online is not to make you rich but rather to hunt for people to make themselves rich. How? Scamming you of course! Draining your bank dry on monthly dues promising to make you rich in return. They tell you that they will only give you part of what you are giving them of you sign in another person, so because you want to get rich also you go hunting for that person that will help you get your commissions, and the cycle continues. When you go to their forums and ask who is becoming a millionaire using the program, likely, you will get no straight answer.
The truth is that if they were suddenly becoming rich in no time, their neighbours will surround them with curiosity wanting to get that rich, they will not look for people, people will look for them, everybody will want to have an audience with them, their appointment books will be so full they will hardly have time to have an audience with anyone, leave alone spending time on their computers spamming people for prospective Signups.
Signs that you are about to become an online victim
* The scammers are very clever people, their sign-up pages are mostly very long, with enticing, sweet, juicy stories about those who have used their programs and become rich, but actually giving you very little information about what they are about to offer you.
* They are so quick to get their hands on your contacts or email address as this is their mainstream to stay in business. The terms and conditions are cleverly concealed. You never get to know the nasty bits before you get to sign up. Even when you sign up, they donít live up to their promise, sometimes they give you broken links or get eBooks that are very shallow that information is written by someone who has lifted I t from someone else and does not really know what they are talking about, or cannot handle the topic exhaustively.
* ďSign up now and I will show you how to earn $1000 everydayĒ. So you have seen the slogan many a time! After sign up they will start giving you links to promote so that you get paid if others join through you, most of them you have paid them through so many of their other affiliate programs, you expect your money to be working for you, but you are lost, what you are giving them is for their pockets, get them more people to rob so they can give you a share of what you have helped them get in their game.
* Create your own money-making machine in a few simple steps that I am going to show you. Sign up now! Why canít they tell you about the programs before you sign up so you make an informed decision? Later you find yourself working with systems you donít understand, you get stuck with products and programs that you donít want. They have already chosen for you the programs to join or products to sell, all you need to do is give your credit card details to start earning money. Its supposed to be an autopilot, at the end of the day, you will be exhausted trying to make money with programs that nobody wants to join, and you keep paying your monthly dues to several programs within the system hoping that one day you are going get few sign-ups and start making money like the gurus do.
* ďYour email will not be collected or sold to any third partiesĒ. The truth is that they are email collectors and they are selling it off to cash in. Where do you think those who are promising to get you million viewers are coming from? In fact as you sign up, you are being counted among them. The moment you give out your email, you open your inbox to lots of junk mail. Obviously they give you unsubscribe option, but that is only a strategy they are using to know which e-mail addresses are active. You are only opening up to more unwanted mails. Do not follow those unsubscribe instructions, if you get an email you donít know its source, delete it.
* ďA limited Time offer, if you sign up by midnight, you will get a Mr A video on how to outsmart the Google ad words or create your own Winning CampaignĒ, plus many more bonuses that are hard to resist. This is their strategy to create need for urgency in you. We all love Free products, donít we? and we all love to save donít we? The lure of thinking you are getting products worth $600 for Free just for a probably $40, is too irresistible. The scammers know also that if they give you as much time as you want, you will have enough time to research about them, know who they are and change your mind. To Scammers, Even if they will only make $10 off you before you discover they are scammers, itís enough because you are not the only one they are making $10 from, millions have fallen victims, and for them it quickly adds up.
* ďThis is a one time offer, you are only going to see this page onceĒ- again the need for urgency strategy and playing on manís fear of losing, we really never want to lose those one in a lifetime chances, Do we?
* Sign up is Free. They always tell you sign up is free, but there is always a catch, you will later find out you are only signing for a few days, and they will not sign you up unless you have filled in your credit card details so that when your trial period expires, automatically, the money is taken off your card. Or they will ask you that itís a prerequisite to join another paid program they recommend for you to benefit from their free services of helping you to become rich. They are very clever, they know that your are very likely to forget to cancel your subscription and you will only remember after they have deducted their first instalment. Of course they will be gone with the cash by this time.
* When you want to unsubscribe, a page pops up ďdo you want to permanently unsubscribe and you email blocked not to subscribe again?Ē A strategy designed to cause fear in you so you change your mind. After unsubscribing, the same will automatically tell you that you are welcome again to join or immediately offer you a chance to subscribe again. Some will give you a limited time offer, if you wanted to change your mind and subscribe again you had only 48hours to contact them and renew your subscription.
* If you have been trying to market online then you know what I an talking about. Probably you have tried many programs promising to make you rich unsuccessfully.
The problem is, they are not making you rich, and they are making themselves rich. The moment you give them your credit card details you have given them permission to steal from you on constant basis.
If you really want to make yourself rich online, I recommend that
* You join programs that are completely free to join, no catch up whatsoever. If they really promise itís free, join and see what happens and get time to know as much as there is to learn about them before you start upgrading to paid subscriptions.
* Look at the programs, how are they advertising themselves, are they giving you long stories and testimonies about how so and so joined and make thousands in a few weeks without telling you about themselves exhaustively?
* Are they allowing you to agree to their rules and regulations before taking your email address or are they quickly prompting you to signup?
* How is the credibility of the program you want to join? Take a few seconds and run a search on the engine and see what is their on the internet about them. And also see who thy are associated with. Are they people or companies that you would like yourself to associate with?
Affiliate Programs that I will recommend
The reason I recommend those two is because they have strict rules and regulations governing their affiliates and merchants. The links you get are absolutely free of charge. Itís up to you to decide how and where to promote them to get money.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure