|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Get More Of Your Visitors To Subscribe To Your Ezine
1. Promote your ezine on the top third of your site, and on every page of your site with a subscription box that advertises your ezine.
2. Tell your visitors the benefits of subscribing to your ezine -- what's in it for them for subscribing to your ezine.
3. Provide a bonus for subscribing to your ezine. Your bonus could be a f-ree ad, ebook, email course, software, or access to your members only site.
4. Make sample issues of your ezine available to your visitors by autoresponder.
Your sample issues will increase your subscriptions by giving your visitors a firsthand look at the valuable content to be found in your ezine, the topics you cover, your point of view, and your personality.
5. Provide an archive of all your past issues.
You could provide your visitors with a web based archive of all your past issues. This will not only help you to get more subscribers, but will also fill your site with keyword rich webpages which can help your site to rank higher in the search engines.
In addition, you can create your archive by making all of your past issues available by autoresponder if you don't have the time to keep up a web based archive.
6. Tell your visitors that if they subscribe to your ezine that they'll be entitled to subscriber only discounts.
This could be discounts on purchasing your products or discounts on advertising in your ezine.
7. Publish testimonials for your ezine on your site.
This will increase the number of people that subscribe to your ezine by showing them what your ezine has done for other people - how it has helped them, provided them with valuable information, showed them how to promote their businesses etc.
9. Tell your visitors what your next issue is going to be about. For instance what the topic of the feature article is or anything new you have planned.
10. Have a sweepstakes or contest for f-ree advertising or products. Tell your visitors that if they subscribe to your ezine that they will be entered every month in your contest or sweepstakes.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure