OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Hot Tips To Jump Start Your Profits Online
1. You can create a positive online image by telling your visitors about fundraisers you have sponsored or that you donate a part of your profits to charity.
2. Offer to write exclusive articles (that means you only submit them to one place) for high traffic web sites in exchange for a link back to your site. The more backlinks you have the higher the link poplularity to your site.
3. Email or do a simple survey to ask your customers what they would like to see offered by your business in the future. Information of this type can boost your sales.
4. Make sure your web host high uptime and isn't losing your sales. If you receive an e-mail from someone telling you that they couldn't access your site, it might be your host that is causing the problem.
5. Provide good user experience for your visitors by letting your visitors experience to be an enjoyable one at your web site. Provide easy navigation, good content, fast loading graphics, search options, etc.
6. Continuously find ways to improve your customer service on a regular basis. Experiment new technologies that make it easier to communicate with your customers over the net.
7. Create more life to your site by changing or adding freebies to your web site. If people see the same freebie in your ads they will say to themselves, "been there done that".
8. Add a directory to your web site. When visitors submit their web site, e-mail them confirming their link has been added and remind them to revisit.
9. Have a blueprint and stick to it faithfully. Organize your marketing and advertising into a plan. Create a list of daily, weekly, monthly and all other future promotional plans.
10. Trade your links only with web sites that your target audience or yourself would visit. They should offer their visitors valuable content or freebies for you to leverage on.
Disclaimer: These information provided is based on the author's experience with the online internet business. Any omission, grammatical mistakes or suggestions that result in damages to your business or your well-being is unintentional.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B