|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Profitable Reasons Why Forums Are Great For Your Internet Marketing Business
You probably already know the posting in forums is a great way of driving extra traffic to your site, but do you know the other not so obvious reasons why forum posting can help your business?
Here are some reasons why you should post your comments in discussion forums.
1. Trust and immediate hits to your page. When you help out someone in the discussion and giving a good answer to his problem, you will seem knowledgeable about the discussed subject. As long as you are giving good content and not spamming the boards, people will perceive you as someone that knows his stuff.
You'll be able to communicate with the members and they'll begin to develop trust with you because they get to know you on a more personal level. If you know anything about human nature, people will purchase products quicker from somebody they already know and trust.
Once the trust is there, they will see your signature file and click on your link and there's your immediate traffic you get from the board!
2. Get indexed at major search engines. Major search engines are great at indexing highly active discussion boards. This means that you have a better chance of having your posts in the major search engines, which means more traffic if you are involved in a hotly debated discussion!
3. Your post will likely be archived. The owner of the board will usually archive a discussion for future reference. And when people go into discussion boards they sometimes want to search for a topic quickly and get an answer.
That's when that person hits on the topic you have posted and you'll get more hits. Wouldn't it be great for you to get more hits just for helping someone out in the forums last year?
4. New ideas for your new products. You can post a question or concern to the board and get some very good responses about your market's major problems. So instead of guessing what kind of problems people are struggling with, you are getting a better answer from real people with real concerns!
And once you've identified the problem, it is much easier for you to create the solution and sell to your market! It takes out the guesswork of finding out what the real problem is in your market and that will give you a better idea for a solution!
Once you've got a clear answer, you can more effectively find the solution by doing research in the right places.
5. Gather information and write a book. You can save every post you made and combine it into an e-book! Take out the posts that people thought were intelligent and truly groundbreaking and you instantly have an e-book of tips and advice.
Those are the five major reasons why posting on discussion boards are effective. You can learn important information about your market by reading the conversations they have with each other and armed with this information you can market your products more effectively.
And in conclusion, discussion boards are generally a highly targeted group of people that are more receptive to your products and services. So the kind of leads is of higher quality. So to get more hits to your site, start joining and contributing to the discussions!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure