|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Tips to Start an Affiliate Program for your Business – Part2
1) Build up the number of people who join your freeaffiliate program quickly by temporarily offering yourproduct for free to the people who sign up. Youcould always end it after you have a 1000 or soaffiliates. Those 1000 affiliates should refer enoughpeople to make up for your loss.
2) Create a free e-book with the advertisement andlink of your affiliate web site. The subject of the freee-book should draw your target audience to down-load it. Also submit it to some e-book directories.The more exposure your free e-book gets, the moreyour ad will be seen.
3) Create offline affiliates to market your product.Have people sign up at your web site to sell yourproducts through "house parties". You could havepeople taking their laptops to parties and sellingthrough their affiliate links. They will get paid justlike they would online.
4) Allow other web sites to sell your product for apercentage of each sale. They can take a percentageof the sale and send you the rest of the order todrop ship. This is one way to set up an affiliate-likeprogram without any tracking software or technology.It works really well for products that have to beshipped.
5) Set up joint ventures with other businesses tosell your product to new customers. They canintroduce it to their customers for a set price orjoin your affiliate program and earn commission oneach product sold. This is one of the best ways topromote a business if you're just starting out too,because you don't need a customer list or an upfront ad budget.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure