- feeling unfulfilled and dissatisfied with your life?
- ready to stop holding yourself back from success?
Is it time to:
- get rid of self-sabotaging thoughts that keep you down?
- say goodbye to the blues and take control of your life?
Then the following life-changing information is for you!
We're all born with the potential for living a fulfilled, happy and enjoyable life. Some of us achieve extraordinary success in business and in life, some of us watch others achieve it, and many wonder why they come up short.
If you’re among those asking where is success for me? then please read on.
The following 10 principles for successful living are full of tips, tools and benefits that will ignite the fire within you to help you awaken to the fulfillment, happiness and joy in life you've been looking for.
Here are some compelling reasons to stop singing the blues:
1. Start thinking and dreaming big
When you think and dream big, you:
- stop singing the blues and begin to activate your power to dream big.
- can dust off the dreams you've had on the back burner and bring them into now.
- see so many possibilities and want to take action to achieve them now.
- look around at people who have achieved their dreams and believe if they can, you can too.
- stop worrying about if you can afford it, if you know how to get it, or about any obstacles that stand in your way.
- start using your creative genius to figure out how to get what you want.
- are full of intention to take opportunities that come along.
- surround yourself with like-minded people who are positive and encouraging, who are dream-makers not dream-breakers. The more you associate with supportive people who love and accept you just the way you are, the more success you'll attract in your life.
- recognize that you are who you spend time with.
2. Believe in yourself
When you truly believe in yourself, you:
- become your greatest fan, you'll grow stronger and your life will transform beyond your wildest dreams.
- will become a new person.
- will be so strong that you'll know, without a doubt, that you can have what you want, that you deserve it, and that you’re worthy of it. You will let go of limiting beliefs and start believing that “whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve.”
- will start using your marvelous ability to reprogram yourself to have beliefs that are congruent with what you want and who you want to be.
- will be encouraged to take chances, to push yourself further than you ever thought possible.
- gain improved confidence that will lead to better performance at work, a better circle of friends, and better quality of life in all areas. This improved self-confidence will help you deal with all of life’s challenges with a positive outlook.
3. Remove fear roadblocks
When you finally let go of success-stopping fear, you:
- will finally remove the shackles of fear, you’ll hit the high notes of life expressed in Johnny Nash’s song “I Can See Clearly Now.” As you begin to see the world as “a bright sun-shiny day,” you’ll end your long history of self-sabotage to live the life you so richly deserve. You will realize that fear is only false evidence appearing real.
- will outtalk the negative chatterbox in your brain. As you face whatever you fear and push through it, you will understand how to focus on correcting fear-based, thoughts quickly and easily.
- won’t wait for the fear to go away before you take action. You will decide to take action in spite of your fears. Miraculous things happen to those who consciously choose to overcome their fears. As you move forward, your incredible inner strengths will emerge.
- gain confidence in your skills, abilities and even your downfalls. As you move from victim to creator, you’ll learn more about yourself, your wants, needs and desires. This will open new doors of opportunity and you'll truly be on the road to creating the life you want.
4. Bounce back from obstacles
When you face obstacles head-on, you:
- meet everyday challenges with confidence. We all face problems, but some of us get stuck while others move on. Turning setbacks into comebacks will guarantee success.
- won't give up, you face the future with optimism and courage despite events.
- will be able to self-reflect and gain wisdom from your experiences.
- will be able to face reality, labeling your setbacks, losses and disappointments for what they are.
- will find meaning and purpose in your struggles and think creatively under stress.
- will expand rather than shut down when faced with challenges, and most importantly you will achieve the personal and professional success you deserve while continually discovering your greatness.
5. Develop persistence
My favorite quote by Calvin Coolidge goes like this: "Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Education alone will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
When you cultivate the habit of being persistent, you:
- stop singing the blues and you make a conscious decision to train yourself to be persistent.
- realize that persistence must become a way of life if you want to succeed.
This speech given by Winston Churchill is still applicable today. "Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense."
What separates a person's successes from failures is the ability to carry on when things go wrong. All successful people have persistence in common. When others give up, they don't. Top sportsmen and musicians practice their skills for hours and hours at a time. They never rest on their laurels. They are always trying to get a little bit closer to perfection. When you stop singing the blues, you realize that without absolute determination and perseverance, your chances of success are drastically reduced.
Stayed tuned for Part II!
Dr. Cynthia Barnett
Dr. Cynthia Barnett is the author of Stop Singing the Blues. In this book, you will find powerful strategies for hitting the high notes in your life. The book is filled with heartfelt stories of people who refused to let life get them down. You’ll see how they use their innate powers to conquer adversity and achieve what they want. Today they live their lives with joy and passion -- as you can.
Dr. Barnett can be reached at her toll free number 1-877-404-4446 or http://www.stopsingingtheblues.com/ or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org