|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Herbal Nutrition Supplement Anti-Aging Benefits - Articles Surfing
Herbal nutrition supplement anti-aging health benefits - is it possible that an anti-aging herbal nutrition supplement can slow the aging process? Absolutely! Numerous clinical studies have shown and are still discovering the wide-ranging health benefits of many herbs and nutrients.
A healthy lifestyle includes having a sensible diet with nutritional supplements, adequate quality sleep, reasonable exercise and weight management. And slowing down the aging process includes providing your body all the nutrients it requires. Taking a high-quality, broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral/nutrition supplement helps fill in the dietary gaps that everyone will have.
Vitamins and minerals are only the beginning. Your body needs and will use a wide array of herbal nutrition supplement nutrients that have been proven to have specific health benefits. Here are examples:
1. Bilberry Extract - improves eye health and night vision. Clinical tests confirm that the herbal nutrition supplement bilberry is effective in treating eye diseases such as cataracts, retinitis pigmentosa, glaucoma and myopia.
2. Cranberry Extract - used for prevention and treatment of urinary tract infections and type 2 diabetes.
3. Ginger Extract - may be beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome, morning sickness, nausea, osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis, gastro intestinal disorders, hay fever, HIV support, low back pain, migraines and rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Gingko Biloba Extract - this herbal nutrition supplement promotes mental clarity and concentration, increases alertness and short-term memory and is used in cardiac protection formulas. It offers significant protection against the development of Alzheimer's disease, hearing loss and strokes.
5. Green Tea Extract - may be helpful in improving cognitive performance, treating stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea and headaches. Green tea may be beneficial in reducing the risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer and gastric cancer. May be beneficial to maintain remission in persons with Crohn's disease, to prevent Parkinson's disease and help protect against heart disease, dental caries and kidney stones.
6. Guggulipid Extract - is used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, nodulocystic acne, skin diseases and weight loss.
7. Hawthorne Berry Extract - used for cardiovascular conditions such as congestive heart failure and coronary circulation problems and to treat both low and high blood pressure.
8. Mahonia Grape Extract - this herbal nutrition supplement is used to treat acne, chronic constipation, colds, flu, eczema, gallbladder conditions, dysentery, malaria, parasites, psoriasis and urinary tract infections.
9. Olive Leaf Extract - used for fungus and yeast infections, frequent colds, asthma, vaginal yeast infections, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, bacterial infections, herpes, AIDS, chronic fatigue, flu and colds.
10. Tumeric Extract - may be beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, atherosclerosis, bursitis, genital herpes, hepatitis, HIV support, low back pain and osteoarthritis.
Should you take each herbal nutrition supplement individually? When trying to design your own supplement plan, it's easy to end up with a dozen or more individual supplements to take daily, which is both a hassle and expensive. Besides, if certain substances are out of balance, they can combine to produce other unwanted compounds that can be harmful.
Also, women need a different formula than men. A woman's herbal nutrition supplement product should contain nutrients proven by clinical studies to support the balancing of female hormones. For example, red clover is used for menopausal symptoms, hot flashes and cyclic breast tenderness. A men's product should contain ingredients that support healthy male prostate like saw palmetto that is used for symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), improving sexual vigor and stimulating hair growth.
Learn as much as you can about what finding the best herbal nutrition supplement really means. Your health, energy and wellness is the issue. Before spending your money, be informed about the products you'll be taking every day.
Copyright 2005 InfoSearch Publishing
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet