|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Beginner Quilting - Learn Baby Quilt Making
Given a chance anybody and everybody would love the idea of having a nap in a warm quilt so why not try making one yourself. Colors are many and materials are like inviting, and by the time you have made one for yourself you shall be happier in more than one way.
First and foremost, those who are beginners and have little knowledge of the techniques involved it is highly recommend that few basic principles or instructions be taken into account so that the process of making a quilt is an experience worth remembering.
Several times, technique of quilt was seen in grandmother�s. But why is that so? It is because they wish their young dear ones grand children also to enjoy the luxury and affection of the smooth home made quilts.
Hence the lives stock are complete of factory made quilt and they are also providable as there is no substitute of the attachment that is entwine in each and every stitch grandma�s acquire.
I heartedly love keeping eyes fixed on sweet young ones in gentle, soft cloth and dashing quilt. Baby quilt are not bounded only to grandmother, mother�s, uncles & aunts and but anyone can give quilt to a baby. If you set up your mind and would like to learn baby quilt making these instructions are to be followed �
1. Keep in mind intentionally to use unmixed materials, though synthetic materials are used in pieces, do not neglect lining is to be made of soft cotton, as baby�s skin is delicate and synthetic fabric causes reactions.
2. Exclude use textile of twilled cotton and worn off clothes.
3. Use stubborn textile and fast color, it needs quick wash.
4. Take more batting than ordinary. It benefits in keeping the baby cozy.
Now the problem arises how to prepare a baby quilt. All over it is not a troublesome thing. If you have prior experience then it is just a routine project with varieties of measurements. The person who has not done the quilting I�d suggest
* Material for piecing and lining
* Spray starch
* Rotary ruler
* Rotary cutter
* Sewing needles
* Sewing machine
* Cutting Board
* Pins could be plastic make or glass beaded.
* Pattern for baby quilt
Techniques For Baby Quilt:
1. Buy 3 yards of cotton, select coordinating colors and designs. Mix solid color properties with eachother, this combination can be done in printed as well as on even color. Nursery prints are remarkable to sew baby quilt. Purchase all the other stock you require.
2. Pre-wash the textile separately. Be convinced that the colors are fast and textile do not shorten. Then well dry the textile & Iron it later including the sprinkle starch. Be attentive that the textile be completely dry & dense with out wrinkles.
3. As the pieces joined do batting, quilting in the common way as you�d desire for other quilts.
4. Join the quilt around to make it attractive; you can also use silk ribbons around the binding.
Baby quilts are important to prepare, as there can be several kinds of quilts for this aspirations. Yoyo�s picture quits, appliqu�s all seems attractive including baby quilt, attempt making a block quilt with a sequence of yoyo�s all over the border as before the binding fabric.
You will admire it.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure