|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Benefits Of Defensive Driving You Probably Didn't Know
Defensive driving teaches safe driving techniques to drivers. At defensive driving classes students learn to overcome mistakes in driving techniques, learn to improve their driving skills; learn to make informed decisions and to anticipate situations while driving.
Defensive driving classes have been set up in every state by the government and police departments to make the world a safer place to live in. The need for speed can kill, it is important to teach driver discipline and safety rules. Defensive driving aims to reduce the risk of driving. Drivers must instinctively anticipate dangerous situations and avoid risks while driving vehicles in normal as well as adverse conditions. Defensive driving courses cover aspects like: emergency care, principles of safety, control of fear and emotions, on the spot decision making, quick reactions, fear, and so on.
More than 50,000 people in the US loose their lives due to road accidents. Accidents can be prevented by following simple rules. There are websites online that teach the rules that can help save lives. See http://www.roadtripamerica.com/DefensiveDriving/Drive-Safe-With-Uncle-Bob.htm .
The benefits of defensive driving classes are many and vary with each state.
1. Most states offer as incentive a reduction of points on your driver�s license following a driving violation ticket and offer the additional incentive of not increasing insurance rates.
2. In some states a defensive driving course would get at least 10% reduction is insurance rates for a period of 3-5 years. This being a considerable saving.
3. A defensive driving course will teach safe and accident free driving techniques.
4. The course will teach protection techniques and how to handle road rage and speeding.
5. The defensive driving course will teach safe driving techniques in bad weather and adverse conditions. The course will hone skills in highway driving, night driving, and extreme weather driving.
6. The course will inculcate critical safety issues and teach emergency action too.
7. By taking a defensive driving course you will not have to appear in court.
8. The driving violation charges will be dismissed and a fine will not be assessed.
9. Defensive driving classes create responsible citizens which mean children and families will remain protected.
10. Most important the defensive driving classes will improve driving skills, reiterate driving laws and rules and make better drivers of people.
A defensive driving class can even be taken virtually. States have set up defensive driving classes both online and offline to create a safe environment for citizens. Defensive driving teaches people to be responsible drivers and take all necessary precautions when seated behind the wheel of a car. It protects not just the driver but pedestrians, animals, and fellow commuters. It makes the roads safer.
Defensive driving saves lives.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure