|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Five Reasons Why You Should Start A Cleaning Business - Articles Surfing
There are many advantages to having your own business including being your own boss. Let's face it who likes going to work each day and having to answer to someone else. There is no better job in the world than one in which you are your own boss.
A cleaning business is quite a popular choice for the type of business to start and it doesn't cost a lot to get your business up and running. Many people start their business with nothing more than some ranges and cleaning solution, making it financially achievable for most people.
Here are the main five reasons that you should start a cleaning business:
1. You will be your own boss and can base your business from your own home. You may even be able to claim some expenses on your income tax for the work you do from home such as paperwork and making phone calls.
2. With your own business you can work your own hours and charge your own rates. Many cleaning services charge premium rates and so you can make quite a good income just working part time hours. If your business becomes really successful you can hire staff to do the cleaning work while you stick to the administration side of the business.
3. A cleaning business is one of the least expensive businesses to start up. You can purchase all the supplies that you need to start off for under $100 and then can gradually purchase more supplies as you need them once you are starting to earn some income.
4. Cleaning is something that is always needed regardless of economic times; people will still need their cleaning done even when there is a recession. Particularly for women who have full time careers they often don't have time for cleaning their homes and these women will always have the demand for a cleaner.
5. Many businesses will hire a cleaner on a contract basis to clean their offices every day. If you can pick up a business cleaning contract you will be guaranteed work for the long term. A couple of business contracts will really keep your business going.
If you do good work your cleaning business will grow very quickly as your clients will refer you to their friends or colleagues. As long as you continue to offer a good service you will soon have more work than you know what to do with.
You never know... you may not only have to hire some staff to take on cleaning duties but you could end up with a stream of franchises all bearing your name. Remember though that when you are first starting out it may take some time to build up your client base and this is a business that you can even start up part time while still working at another job. Then when your customer list starts to grow and you are earning a good income from your cleaning business then you can quite your other job and concentrate fully on your own business.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet