|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Food Gift Baskets, Corporate Gifts Etiquette And Checklist - Articles Surfing
Believe it or not, it's closer than you think to that time of year again. Time to decide on what to give your clients or employees for the holidays that will make them feel special.
Holiday gift food baskets can help increase customer loyalty, build rapport with clients and employees, and add to more client referrals. But giving corporate gifts without knowing a bit of etiquette can have the opposite effect: you can alienate your customers, cause delicate employee relationships to become even more frayed and generally decrease your likelihood of future business. It's important that you choose an appropriate gift to make just the right impression.
Things to avoid adding to a corporate Christmas gift basket unless you are really sure you know the person:
1. Roses. Flowers are ok, but roses are a no-no. Roses signify romance and can be misconstrued. Stick with seasonal flowers that are gender neutral.
2. Liquor. Wine, beer and liquor are generally accepted, but use caution. Be sure you know whether or not your client or employee is a recovering alcoholic, or has cultural or religious rules against drinking alcohol.
3. Meat. Some of your clients and employees may be vegetarians. They may or may not be offended by a holiday gift food basket containing meat products.
That being said, corporate Christmas gift baskets are really the perfect business gift because they appeal to both women and men, and generally to anyone who likes to eat.
Holiday gift food baskets are easy for you because they can be delivered right to the office. And here's the bonus. If you send a holiday food gift basket to you client, that person gets to be the hero at their company. You addressed the gift card to them, and they in turn can share the bounty with their staff.
If your really want to make a strong statement, go for gourmet.
Corporate Christmas Gift Baskets? Seriously, do you have time for that? On top of all of your other daily responsibilities and getting ready for the holidays yourself, now you're on assignment to pick the perfect corporate gift baskets. Here's how to do it fast.
1. Find an online company with a good track record. Look at their testimonials, the quality their products and the quality of their site.
2. If the company has a secure site for accepting credit cards on line, you can complete the ordering fast and with confidence.
3. Find the best choice for your budget. Variety is the spice of life, so find a holiday gift food basket that has a variety of tasty treats sure to please just about anyone. Look for fruits, cheese, and chocolate.
4. Make sure the company you choose has a satifaction guarantee and double check on delivery times. Many times, if you order early enough, free shipping is included, so inquire about that as well when you are placing an order.
5. Double check the addresses of the recipients before you submit the order! The worst thing that could happen is that the gift never gets to the intended party and is returned as undeliverable.
6. Have in mind what you want the gift card to say. This is the perfect opportunity for a company to show it's appreciation. Take a moment and think about what you would like to read, if the card was addressed to you.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet