|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Joint Venture Marketing: What And Why - Articles Surfing
What is a Joint Venture? A joint venture is an agreementin which two or more businesses work on a project for aset period of time. It is usually with a specific project ora goal in mind. Joint ventures can be long-term, likepromoting a product together, or some can be short-term,like bartering or trading products and services. Ideas onhow to joint venture ideas are boundless.
Why do you want to start Joint Venture Marketing? Here are51 reasons why you would want to start joint venturingimmediately if you haven't already done so and ideas onhow you can use joint venture in your business and withother businesses. Yet, one of the very best reasons youwill want to joint venture is to create a richer, morevaluable, products and services that you couldn't provideon your own.
With joint venture marketing you can...
1. Build long lasting business relationships.
2. Increase your credibility by teaming up with otherreputable, branded businesses.
3. Receive free products and services.
4. Construct most joint venture deals with little or nomoney.
5. Gain new leads and customers.
6. Get discounts on products and services.
7. Save money on business operating costs.
8. Beat your competition.
9. Gain referrals from other businesses.
10. Solve your business problems.
11. Save valuable time.
12. Get free and low cost advertising.
13. Offer your customers new products and services.
14. Survive a depression, recession or a slow economy.
15. Save money by sharing advertising and marketing costs.
16. Target other potential markets.
17. Expand and grow your business quickly.
18. Gain valuable information or skills.
19. Increase and protect your cash flow.
20. Find new profit outlets (ways to distribute yourinformation).
21. Become rich and wealthy with less stress.
22. Start almost any business at little or no costs.
23. Get rid of your extra inventory.
24. Reduce and eliminate your debts and avoid bankruptcy.
25. Afford to sell your products at a lower price.
26. Increase your opt in or ezine subscribers for free.
27. Get your web hosting and design for free.
28. Save money outsourcing your workload for free.
29. Find hidden income streams.
30. Exchange useless products for profitable ones.
31. Create new business funding and credit lines.
32. You can produce more products in less time.
33. Find and create new distribution channels for yourproducts.
34. Give your employees more raises, bonuses and benefits.
35. Even trade nonbusiness stuff to improve your personal
36. Increase your sales and profits.
37. Send your ad to huge, targeted email lists at no cost.
38. Eliminate employee hiring costs creating barteroutsourcing deals.
39. Build your customer or opt-in list for free.
40. Build profitable alliances with other businesses.
41. Learn insider information from other experts at nocost.
42. Have someone else to test your product.
43. Can out-sell other affiliates easier.
44. Increase the number of affiliates that sign up to yourreseller program.
45. Offer more bonus products and incentives to buy.
46. Get highly credible endorsements and testimonials fromother experts.
47. Quickly increase your ezine subscribers.
48. Offer your products at lower prices than yourcompetition.
49. Easily find new up sell and backend products to sell.
50. Create products faster and with less effort.
51. Combine efforts and increase productivity.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet