|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Making Profit Online - How Making Profit Online Will Impact Your Business - Articles Surfing
Have you actually decided that "making profit online" is what you really want to do, or did you build a website and then try to make a profit from it?
Why did you create your website in the first place? What was it's purpose?
If you actually decided your goal is making profit online, you must then remain focused on that goal when you create the content and design of your website.
The contents that you put into your website become very important and must always be based on your website's target traffic and your goal of making profit online.
Do not get distracted by trying to inform, educate, or get people to like you, or some other such thing, and especially do not confuse making money with making profit online.
Here are the top 3 things you must do to stay focused on making profit online:
1) Front-End Retail income....
This is an essential piece of any profitable business. You must sell something of real value to your prospect first, before you can even call yourself a business.
- Helps you build trust with new customers
- Helps pay for your advertising, and create more new customers
- Helps you educate existing customers to benefits of your higher end products
It is always easier and more profitable to up-sell an existing customer than it is to create a new one.
2) Learn to Sell through Education....
Most people don't like to be sold, but they do like to buy, so the key is to get them to feel its their idea to buy, by educating them on the benefits of your products over time.
- Provide value by giving them free education
- Our regular communication builds a relationship, and establishes trust and respect
- Positions our service as their solution of choice, and pulls them towards the initial purchase
If they ask the question "So what, or What's in it for me", and get an answer then its a benefit, if not you are probably trying to sell them on features....."Mine has more widgets than X" and so on.
3) Promote Back-End Sales....
Decide what back-end offers you will extend to your new retail customers. You found them, built trust with them, they have spent some money with you, and experienced the "over-delivery" of your product or service.
- The quality and value of your initial retail product is critical to back-end sales and making profit online.
- The constant communication builds their trust in you.
- The back-end offer must become their solution of choice, making it their idea to buy again.
In conclusion if you are in the business of solving other peoples problems, giving before you can get, offering value that others want but may not be willing to work to get, and offering to targeted masses through your marketing efforts.
They are waiting to buy from you again...this is where "making profit online" happens in abundance.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet