|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
8 Tips For Successful Internet Marketing - Articles Surfing
Internet marketing has come a long way in a short time. With tons of competition just a click away you need to have an Internet marketing strategy that works. Try these 8 tips for successful Internet marketing.
1. Get on top of the search heap. When it comes to Internet searches those who finish in the top 10 entries are winners. Getting to the top may take some doing. Keywords are the secret to search engine strategy. Using the proper keywords that both describe your site or product and are attune with popular search phrases will get you ahead.
2. Click, click, click. Use pay per click (PPC) advertising to get a lot of bang for your advertising buck. Pay per click or sponsored advertising can get you big time exposure for small time money. The key is to be sure that you have the proper keywords to get you listed in the most popular sites.
3. Give something for nothing. Everyone likes to get something for free. You don*t need to spend a fortune to give your customers and potential customers something they need. Information is a good bet. You can make it for next to nothing yet your customers feel they are getting something they need.
4. Have a great website. You don*t need special graphics or music on your site. The best sites are those that follow simple rules. The sites work well and load easily. The navigation is easy to use and things are easy to find. While you may be tempted to put everything and the kitchen sink on your site slow down. Your site will have a much more professional appearance if it isn*t cluttered with too many things.
5. Make your purchase page easily accessible. Don*t make potential customers hunt through your web site in order to find ordering information. Instead put links on each page that offer the customer to buy now. Always legitimize your company by providing a toll free phone number for customer service. Also provide an email link so people can easily ask questions. Allow fax orders as well as Internet and phone orders. The more ways you have for customers to place orders the more orders you'll get.
6. Use lists. Gather customer information on your website by having them sign up for newsletters. Use the lists to send special marketing bulletins and special offers. Utilize coupons or special free item with purchase or the popular buy one and get another at a discounted price. These marketing strategies are sure to get you lots of business.
7. Offer more than the competition. While you can*t give away the store do think of ways that you offer better product or service than your competition. Then, use this information as a marketing strategy. For example, if you offer a full year warranty when the competition doesn*t make sure you use this to your advantage.
8. Change up your strategies. Subscribe to at least one or more monthly Internet marketing newsletters. They can provide valuable information and marketing trends that you need to be aware of. The Internet changes rapidly so don*t get left behind.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet