|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Call Center Questions - Determining Roi For Your Call Center? - Articles Surfing
* How do I calculate my call center's cost per call?
There are different ways to determine your call center's cost per call. The main formula that is currently being used is to divide your total cost by the number of calls that you have attended to for a certain period of time.
The main purpose behind calculating your cost per call is to know if you are getting more or less efficient in the way you are handling your customers.
* What are key performance measurements in a call center?
You can tell how your call center is getting along by the following key performances your call center should have:
1. The people and the call center as a whole are performing their functions well and effectively.
2. The employees are doing their job as well as or better than any other skilled workers in the same industry.
3. The individual employees are performing their duties according to or above the standards set.
4. The customers are satisfied with the service being given them.
* Should I create an in-house call center or outsource my call center needs?
To have an in-house or outsourcing call center will depend upon the budget that you have set. It will also depend on the needs your services dictate.
* What is business process management and why do I need it?
Business process management is not a new concept. It has been used by larger corporations. It defines the business as well as changes that are made. Business process management is how you plan the needs your company has or should have. By planning how your business will thrive, you are anticipating all the factors, positive and negative, that you might encounter once the business is already operating.
By putting emphasis on the processes of your business, you maximize the capabilities of your current business system. Not only that, you can isolate and define the steps needed for it to perform well and meet the demands of the market.
* Is it important to have multiple call center locations?
Having multiple locations for a call center is not that important if you are certain that one or two locations is enough to meet the demands of the services you are providing. Often, having various call centers spread out in different locations can lead to complications and problems you may not have anticipated in the course of planning.
You should take into account the important factors that your call center should have. These are the quality, speed and cost. Once all these are made effective in a specific location, there is no need to look for other locations.
* What does it cost to outsource my call center?
Outsourcing call centers are dependent on the continuous training, recruitments and maintaining qualified employees. Aside from this, you need to make sure that the facilities are also maintained and updated. Compute the overall overhead and costs for doing business to find how much your outsourcing will cost.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet