|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Increasing Money by Conquering Personal Fear and Greed - Articles Surfing
One of the first lessons that "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" teaches is about understanding and controlling fear and greed. Many people go to work and work hard not to learn more and to grow, but out of fear that they won*t have enough money to pay their bills. So early in their lives they form the pattern of:
Then when they get more money, rather than using it to purchase assets that will increase their future income, they spend it on luxuries (which Rich Dad calls "doodads")...
Things get worse when they start borrowing money to buy more doodads or just to survive. When they get the new credit card or the new loan, uncontrolled desire sets in and they begin buying more than they should. They become very good at accumulating doodads and debts rather than cash producing assets. Then when the bills come in, fear sets in and they feel the need to go to work*not because they enjoy what they do or to increase their knowledge, but because they are afraid of not having enough money. This is the rat race. Living (if you want to call it that) from paycheck to paycheck.
So, if you want to get control of and increase your wealth, the first thing you must do is to get control over your fear and your greed. That can only happen by taking back control of your internal representations: the things you see, hear, feel, taste, and smell in your mind. This is something only you can do. But if you are like me, you need tools to help you to change your thought habits. That's where affirmations, positive audio programs, books, and seminars play a very important role. Just earning a lot of money will not help you manage the emotions of fear and greed. You can only master your emotions by mastering your mind.
Stop listening to what others are suggesting/telling you to do (like Corporations through their advertisements). Choose your own thought habits. Below are some additional affirmations based on my continued study of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. But there is nothing preventing you from creating your own. If you need help creating your own Power Affirmations, you can study the other articles in this site. Once you learn a few simple rules, it is extremely easy. Used properly, Power Affirmations will improve your thought habits. And when you improve your thought habits, your whole world will improve.
Here are some new affirmations:
As I work to learn, I discover new opportunities to increase and multiply my wealth everyday.
1) I work to learn, and my increased knowledge multiplies my wealth.
2) Because I*m working to learn, I see and take advantage of new opportunities that others miss.
3) Using my thoughts, I create new opportunities for myself everyday.
4) I am now the master of my emotions and my money.
5) I am now courageous and intelligent. I increase my money by boldly taking intelligent risks and managing my expenses.
6) When outstanding opportunities present themselves, I seize them quickly and decisively.
7) I correct my circumstances by correcting my thinking. I take responsibility for the circumstances in my life.
8) I am now passionate about studying wealth and abundance.
9) I work to contribute and to create new opportunities for myself and other people.
10) I accept the truth about my emotions, and through the power of my mind, I use my emotions to create positive and lasting change.
11) By mastering my emotions, I am now a master of the power of the money in my life.
12) I learn the life lessons within my circumstances.
13) My circumstances are getting better all the time.
14) I find new ways to create money that does not require my presence.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet