|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
6 Best Ways To Boost Your Creativity - Articles Surfing
Either those working in a creative environment or those who don’t, must have had experienced a moment when they feel like they had nothing at all in their mind. They got blocked. They are stuck.
However, there are some steps that these people can try to get unblocked. They can even go back to being extremely creative.
All they have to do is simply:
1. Break off. Simply do nothing. Take your time. You might be overloaded. You might be stressed out. And, there is nothing better you can do than just stop doing anything. Take some time to enjoy yourself. Get a bubble bath or enjoy your most favorite food or go shopping. Anything that can make you feel relaxed.
2. Don’t be afraid to make changes. Change anything that you think is necessary. Change your working atmosphere. Change your way of doing the job. Change your way of thinking.
3. Believe in yourself. Don’t underestimate your capability. If once you could do it, then you can do it and you’ll always be able to do it. Keep in mind that you are a creative person. Don’t ever think the opposite.
4. Play with what seem to be impossible ideas. Try to. You’ll never know whether it’s really impossible or not until you try. Even if it might not be an amazing result, at least you have exercised. And, for most creative people a seemingly-impossible-or-bad idea might turn into an astonishing one.
5. Get a friend. Link with a friend also working as a creative person.
6. Enjoy the process. Anything done with joy might bring a better result than that with depression. Especially anything related to creativity. If you tend to get drowned in the river of hopelessness, you are unlikely to be creative.
Don’t waste your being blocked and stuck. Move forward. Your willingness is the key to creativity.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet