Microsoft CRM Sales Automation overview for Consultant
Microsoft CRM Client Relationship Management application, promoted by Microsoft subdivision Microsoft Business Solutions, is in the beginning of its market share gaining, however, surprisingly enough even with its basic functionality (which is natural for first versions of the software product) Microsoft CRM is welcomed by clients in many servicing industries. Why so many clients are choosing Microsoft CRM and even replacing such systems as Siebel with this basic solution. Probably the secret of this success lays in several simple facts:
- Basic functionality
- Open Microsoft Customization technology
- Believe that Microsoft will stay successful for a long time
- Cost factor
We are describing Microsoft CRM Version 1.2. Lets work out these suggestions.
- Basic Functionality. This means that it is very simple to sell it you nee only several features to demo to the prospect and the rest could be tuned and customized by end-user (which is of course not true to the 100%, but to some extent it is correct statement). Its Sales Automation module is almost abstract and everyone with basic sales skills can understand it on the fly.
- Open Microsoft Customization technology. There are so many Microsoft network specialists, database administrators, VB.Net programmers this makes your customization easily doable and you dont have a risk of dependence on one unique programmer or technology
- Believe that Microsoft will stay successful for a long time. Well this is probably just the projection of the past to the future, every business has business strategy and philosophy and these two are subject to transformation and deformation. But, weve heard these arguments of successful business longevity and we believe that this is important factor
- Cost factor. Microsoft CRM deploys existing technologies and servers, such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 2003 server and so you do not have to purchase these pieces second time. You purchase just a middle ground, which is based on these platforms. In such situation, Microsoft is willing to go down with the license pricing. To some extent of course.
You can always have us help you, give us a call: 1-630-961-5918 or 1-866-528-0577, email@example.com
Andrew Karasev is consultant and CTO in Alba Spectrum Technologies ( http://www.albaspectrum.com ) Microsoft Business Solutions partner, serving clients in Illinois, California, New York, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Minnesota, Virginia, Washington, UK, Canada, Australia. He is Microsoft Great Plains certified master, Great Plains Dexterity, Microsoft CRM SDK C#.Net, Crystal Repots developer. You can reach Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure