Microsoft Navision Implementation, Customization and Support in Spain: Remarks For Consultant
Microsoft bought Navision, Denmark based software development company, along with Great Plains Software. Now Microsoft Business Solutions offers following ERP applications: Navision (former Navision Attain), Microsoft Great Plains (former Great Plains Dynamics/eEnterprise), Solomon, Axapta. In this small article we�ll give you our thoughts on dealing with Navision implementation, support and development on Spanish and in general Southern European market.
There are several factors to consider:
- Consulting Companies Consolidation � this process is pretty much over in the USA and is almost completed in Europe. It is partially related to recession and economy slow down. Small consulting companies have to merge with large multi-directional service firms (usually we see auditing, tax services, assets management) who are willing to purchase small technology consulting businesses and have them work for their clientele.
- Consulting Rates Increase � well, this is indirect effect of market consolidation, larger companies are willing to deal with larger clients and move consulting rates up. And as number of small consulting firms shrinks � there are no balancing forces to push rates down. This is a little bit paradoxical, because Microsoft Business Solutions products historically were targeted to middle market and even small companies
- Weak Economy � clientele really can not afford high rates. There is very large gap between what German consulting companies could offer (1150 Euro per day/consultant) and what Spanish clients could pay (up to 500 Euro per day/consultant) and there are certain needs in consulting services in Spain but with lower rates.
- Hold on for new implementation - stick to existing legacy accounting system, do not plan Navision modification, integration and tune up. This is usual way for recession time
- Rescue to South American support � By one reason or another � Latin America has Microsoft Great Plains strong presence. Currently Microsoft Business Solutions is launching very active marketing campaign in Brazil to gain market share with Navision. Consulting rates in Brazil are very moderate � even in Sao Paulo and majority of Brazilian consultants speak good Spanish
Good luck with implementation, customizing and reports design and if you have issues or concerns � we are here to help! If you want us to do the job - give us a call S�o Paulo 55-11-3826-3449, Deutschland (0177) 8349 806, Moscow (095) 918 3314, USA 1-866-528-0577! firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Karasev is Navision Specialist in Microsoft Business Solutions Partner Alba Spectrum Technologies � Navision, Great Plains, Microsoft CRM customization company, serving client in Madrid, Barcelona, Toledo, Malaga, Seville, Buenos Aires, Mexico and having locations in multiple states and internationally ( http://www.albaspectrum.com ).
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure