|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Italian Bar Stools With Leather: Pride Of A Nation - Articles Surfing
Three men standing on the ground, look up towards the sky. One of them, sporting a pricey suit and shades, looks on with interest. Another man, wearing an official-looking uniform, holds a clipboard containing very important documents. The third man, wearing a helmet, points towards the object as it moves across the sky, and then slowly descends towards Earth. What were they looking at? Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Was it Superman? No, it was a fire engine red, smooth-as-silk, cr*me de la cr*me...Lamborghini Countache. Founded in 1963 by an Italian businessperson, Lamborghini has become a symbol of excellence. It has even made appearances in films such as "Rain Man," staring Tom Cruise; the James Bond film "Die Another Day," and the original 1969 version of "The Italian Job." In the tradition of Italian excellence, Italian bar stools with leather represent top-of-the-line craftsmanship.
Made in Italy (Or by Italians)
Cowboys, Sneakers, and Rock
* People such as athletes, motorcycle riders and cowboys often use leather, due to its sturdiness and resistance to wind.
* Because it is very difficult to tear or break, championship belts in boxing, professional wrestling, and martial arts, are constructed of leather.
* Many heavy metal rock bands have become famous for their leather outfits, which include leather jackets and pants.
* Leather seating is not only an option for bar stools. It is standard or optional for several trucks and automobiles. However, the quality of leather used varies.
* A pair of leather dress or sports shoes takes about 25-40 years to naturally break down, showing the sturdiness of the material.
The Seat Is the Start
Genuine leather - and Italian leather in particular - is a symbol of class, quality, and sturdiness. Likewise, Italian bar stools with leather are an excellent choice if you want to sit in style like the Godfather did.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet