|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Italian Bar Stools With Leather: Pride Of A Nation
Three men standing on the ground, look up towards the sky. One of them, sporting a pricey suit and shades, looks on with interest. Another man, wearing an official-looking uniform, holds a clipboard containing very important documents. The third man, wearing a helmet, points towards the object as it moves across the sky, and then slowly descends towards Earth. What were they looking at? Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Was it Superman? No, it was a fire engine red, smooth-as-silk, cr�me de la cr�me...Lamborghini Countache. Founded in 1963 by an Italian businessperson, Lamborghini has become a symbol of excellence. It has even made appearances in films such as "Rain Man," staring Tom Cruise; the James Bond film "Die Another Day," and the original 1969 version of "The Italian Job." In the tradition of Italian excellence, Italian bar stools with leather represent top-of-the-line craftsmanship.
Made in Italy (Or by Italians)
Cowboys, Sneakers, and Rock
* People such as athletes, motorcycle riders and cowboys often use leather, due to its sturdiness and resistance to wind.
* Because it is very difficult to tear or break, championship belts in boxing, professional wrestling, and martial arts, are constructed of leather.
* Many heavy metal rock bands have become famous for their leather outfits, which include leather jackets and pants.
* Leather seating is not only an option for bar stools. It is standard or optional for several trucks and automobiles. However, the quality of leather used varies.
* A pair of leather dress or sports shoes takes about 25-40 years to naturally break down, showing the sturdiness of the material.
The Seat Is the Start
Genuine leather - and Italian leather in particular - is a symbol of class, quality, and sturdiness. Likewise, Italian bar stools with leather are an excellent choice if you want to sit in style like the Godfather did.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B