|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Use Of Power Points In Programs - Articles Surfing
If you have the equipment for displaying power points in auditoriums or gymnasiums then the use of Power Point Programs during a program can be very effective. They can use them to emphasis a point or usually to bring about an emotional impact on those that are watching. One caution should be don*t over do them. One power point per program is enough.
You can download many pictures right off of the internet and it is not time consuming. Go to Google, MSN, or Yahoo and hit images and then type in your desired picture. It will come up instantaneously. Load it to your Power Point and keep repeating until you have the desired effect. Be sure to move the picture around and put them in the best order for your presentation.
Most of the Power Points that I use go along with music. The only problem with this is that you need to make sure that your choir or anyone on the stage sees it before the program so that they are not moving around trying to see what is going on.
Here are a few ideas that I have found very successful.
1. Patriotic songs: use flag pictures or pictures of national monuments
2. Flag history: use pictures of flags that have flown over the United States
3. Red Ribbon Week: use pictures showing kids what fun things they can do instead of drugs
4. Western songs: use pictures of pioneers
5. Indian songs: use pictures of Indians
6. Christmas: find pictures of lights they are awesome
7. Veterans Day: show pictures of the armed services
8. Physical Fitness Programs: show pictures of all the different ways to stay physically fit
9. Show pictures of different students in the school doing different activities
10. Use students art to go with a song
Do limit your pictures, do not over do it. Do choose colorful pictures. Do choose larger size pictures resizing pictures make them blurry. Do let the students that are performing see them first. Do not over do it because it can become boring, 3 minutes is plenty.
If you have the equipment for displaying power points in auditoriums or gymnasiums then the use of Power Point Programs during a program can be very effective. They can use them to emphasis a point or usually to bring about an emotional impact on those that are watching.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet