|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Which Online Universities Have Degrees That Are Actually Respected By Employers? - Articles Surfing
In this era when education is more than mere literacy every individual wants to acquire it from the best place possible. A surge in the number of people aspiring for education and internet as an abounding source of knowledge in all areas have given birth to online education. Today there are countless online universities that offer numerous degree and diploma courses through internet and so bring education at your doorstep. So a person might be situated in any corner of the world he/she can acquire best information on a subject by mere sitting at home. The online universities serve you with proficient teachers who conduct online classes and exams. By sending an email or via conference with the teacher a student can get all his queries clarified. Though online education is quite expensive and does not fall within every aspirant's budget but at the same time it is also money saving in quite a few ways. For instance online education saves you from the commutation expenditure, money you spend on stationary, outfits etc.
But today there are a horde of online universities that offer various courses and several other lures to woo students. However there are certain parameters that enable an individual to decide which online university he should go for.
* The foremost issue of consideration is the *course*. Try not to compromise on the choice of your course for any other pull that the university is offering. Search for the best online university for your desired course.
* Then take a look at the expenditure. If the course is far beyond your budget, no point probing into further details. In such a case take a look at the other universities that offer that course. The best thing about online universities is the myriad options available. So you will definitely find a university that meets your budget.
* After course and its fees comes the issue of classes, duration of the course etc. It is always prudent to opt for a university that provides lot many classes. For taking classes is an excellent way to comprehend the subject, clarify your doubts and difficulties and also to keep in touch with your studies. Also see the timings of the classes and tenure of the course. For the online education is just not quite beneficial if you are not able to take classes due to job or any other work and fail to do well in exams. Moreover the span of the course should be suitable to you.
* Then what matters is the faculty of the university. Take a look at the faculty directory and see the qualification of the concerned teachers.
* It is always better to go for a university that caters to job facility. If the online university itself does not recommend any placements then its degree should be one that fetches you a good job. This is basically concerned with the university's reputation. The university's remarkable reputation is a significant factor in fetching a respectable job. There are some sites that rank various online universities on the basis of their academic status. Some recommended universities are University of Phoenix Online, Capella University and DeVry University
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet