|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Better Homework, Revision & Examinations For ESL Students - Articles Surfing
Even if you are learning English in a school, you probably spend a lot of time working alone on your English. The time you spend working alone is actually very valuable for you. And you can increase its value by working in a disciplined, systematic way. At the same time, try to relax. Be cool. You will learn more easily and more quickly.
Here are some tips to help you learn as efficiently as possible. We will consider three aspects of your work:
1. Homework: INput; new language, new grammar, new vocabulary; exercises
2. Revision: reinforcement; looking again at what you have already studied; consolidation. This is very important.
* Decide what time to do your homework each day - and then do it at that time without fail!
* Revise in an organised way. Make a plan at the beginning - and follow to it!
* Try to relax the night before the exam. Do not revise too late. Go to bed early!
Finally, try to be relaxed about your studies. Language is only a method of communication. It is really quite easy. You are already an expert in your own language. Soon you will be an expert in English too!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet