|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Internet Home Schooling - A Reality - Articles Surfing
Is Internet Home Schooling for Everyone actually? Almost everything is available on the Internet - you name it and it's there; Internet home schooling is no exception. However, is Internet home schooling for everyone?
Online Home Schooling
As a matter of fact this is a task that brings great responsibility upon the parent and child alike; Internet home schooling can be done from home, not requiring physical presence of the child in a school or any other institution. Below are listed a few things one will need to consider when choosing Internet home schooling:
* The parents need to supervise the child even if they don't have to teach the subjects.
* The child is basically following his or her own schedule so parents need to step in and draw some studying hours which need to be followed everyday.
* The responsibility of finishing a task or home work needs to be verified by the parents.
* The Parents need to dedicate much more time to the child and his/her activities, as they are not having any social life or interaction with children that they would have normally have in school.
Home schooling can really be tough, as the pressure is directly on the parents as far as the child's education; however, Internet home schooling is a better choice if you don't think you will do justice in providing quality teachings to your child.
What are the Benefits of Internet Home Schooling?
Below are some benefits of Internet home schooling over parent home schooling:
* The child will be exposed to actual teachers with academic background and experience in teaching over the internet
* The child interacts with other children at his or her own age and will be able to create a social life besides the one available in the home
* The Parents can get help with the child's home schooling from teachers and other parents in similar situations
* Internet or online home schooling has a number of activities that will help you and your child cope with home schooling and achieve the best results
Home schooling is a great responsibility and while some have done a great job and have children who are grateful for the decision, others can make huge mistakes that will reflect on the child later in his/her life.
You should make such decisions carefully and only after considering all risks and available options. It goes without saying that all parents want what is best for their children but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Sometimes doing everything yourself in order to do it right is not the right choice for you or your family and sometimes that is the only choice. No one else but the parents can make that decision. Whether we prefer studying on the web or not, we must find a home schooling program that is right for us.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet