|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Be A Celebreality Star For Halloween! - Articles Surfing
1. Flavor Flav - Craft a large clock face out of cut cardboard, hang it on a long chain or string and wear it around your neck. Carry a marker and some paper so when you meet potential "contestants" at your halloween party you can christen them with their new "names" - remember, spelling does not count, in fact, creative spelling is encouraged.
2. Paris Hilton - A pair of high heels, a short dress, and a tiny canine of your choosing. Don't forget to hold your right arm up and tight against your body while gently waving with only the slightest flap-down of the fingers. Begin the answer to any question with "Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of..."
3. Tommy Lee - hope you're not allergic to fake tatoos. you'll require a full body spread for this one. Add on a pair of low low low and just a little lower black pleather pants and chain accessorized black vest and you're rocker ready.
4. Howie Mandel- Put on your best suit, grab 20 of your closest female friends, an equal number of suitcases and you've got yourself a deal of a costume! Fake board game money will seal the deal.
5. Simon Cowell - This costume's great for guys who hate dressing up (but it will require exposing your man boobs). Toss on a pair of jeans, a tight t-shirt, hold a pencil and a can of coke and you're off.
6. Taylor Hicks - A harmonica and a salt and pepper wig are all that's required here.
7. Kelly Pickler - one word: Calamari. - eat it, wear it, carry a tray of it - it's really the only halloween prop you'll need.
8. Laura from Project Runway - Make like you're pregnant with a pillow under your shirt. Put on a red wig. Carry 10 yards of fabric, a sketchbook and some thread.
9. Dilana - you can really turn any goth costume into a Dilana costume. For an added twist you could carry a pair of crutches.
10. The Bachelor or The Bachelorette - wear a suit or an evening gown and carry a rose.
In closing, next time you go trick-or-treating or prepare for the next big halloween party look no further than reality tv for unique halloween costume ideas. It's a vast sea of untapped costume ideas just waiting for you to turn into the next laugh out loud hit on halloween night. So be a survivor on halloween and don't let the runway get you down, if you can't text vote your next halloween costume the least you can do is make a deal to bring it and bring it in style when the bell rings, you know what time it is!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet