|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Casino Roulette Rules and Basics - Tips For Roulette
Roulette is one of the most popular gambling games in history. It originated in 18th-century France and has been popular ever since. It spread through Europe and America. It�s a very easy and thrilling game which makes it a favorite among gamblers, whether it�s a real casino or online. There are two kinds of this game, European and American. They are slightly different to each other, but the rules are basically the same. Europeans use a single zero wheel, and Americans use the double zero wheel. Roulette is entirely a game of chance. Although there are strategies that exist to predict the outcome of the game, but in the end, it is mostly out of luck.
Roulette is a staple game in casinos. Six to eight players can accommodate a table. The game does not need any card skill like poker, although risks are quite the same. A player can go from rags to riches in a blink of an eye, but it can also end up the other way around.
The game means small wheel in French which is the main focus of the game. It�s a wheel with a tilted circular track and colored numbered pockets outline its circumference. When the game begins, the dealer spins the wheel on direction and the ball at another. The main objective of the game is to bet on the right number where the ball will land in at the end of the spin. Adjacent to the wheel is a layout of the numbers on the wheel where players can place their bets. Players can set their bets until the dealer signals �no more bets� and spins the wheel.
The player can bet on a number, group of numbers, color of the wheel, and odd or even. Bets are classified into inside or outside bets. Inside bets involve numbers while outside bets consist of groups of numbers, red or black, odd or even numbers.
1. Straight up - Bet on a single number. Chips are placed squarely on a number.
2. Split - A bet on two numbers next to each other. Chips are placed on the line between them horizontally or vertically.
3. Street - Bet on three number on a single line. Chips are placed at the edge of last number on the line.
4. Corner - Bet on four numbers within in square layout. The chips are placed on the intersection between the four numbers.
5. Six line - Bet on two streets next to each other. Chips are placed in the intersection.
6. Trio - Bet on 0, 1, 2 or 0, 2, 3. The chips are placed at their intersecting points.
1. 1 to 18 - Bet on a number on the first low eighteen.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B