|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Father's Day Trivia - Articles Surfing
1. A renowned poet and novelist as well as chair of poetry at the University of Cambridge, this academy award-winning actor's father wrote mysteries under the pseudonym Nicholas Blake.
C. Daniel Day Lewis
2. Social scientists believe that the modern Western family developed largely from that of the ancient Hebrews for what reason?
A. Their families were patriarchal in structure
3. Which 'father' figure does NOT exist?
B. Father Dogs
4. Who was first named 'Father of His Country'?
C. Emperor Augustus
5. Which ancient Greek god was least likely to celebrate Father's Day?
D. Cronos, god of fertility
6. If you are a first-born son, is it a good thing or a bad thing for your father to practice primogeniture?
7. American actor Robert Young starred in what 1950's TV show dedicated to fathers?
A. Father Knows Best
8. Which 'Make Room For Daddy' star fathered 'That Girl'?
A. Danny Thomas
9. Which 'father' figure does NOT exist?
D. Father Clinton
10. The ancient Egyptian deity Amon was represented by what animal?
11. Which was NOT one of Spencer Tracy's 'father'-ly roles?
D. Father Knows Best
12. Which society is NOT patrilineal?
13. According to Greek mythology, the god of sleep was the father of Morpheus. What was his name?
14. What blue-eyed crooner fathered a singer whose boots were made for walking?
C. Frank Sinatra
15. What happens when a father practices the custom of couvade?
A. He takes to his bed and complains of labor pains
16. According to Greek mythology, who was the father of the gods and mortals?
17. The country singer Tex _____ fathered a star who among other things played a role on Three's Company. What is Tex's last name?
18. Can you name the father-son acting duo where the father was Spartacus and the son became president (on screen)?
A. Kirk and Michael
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet