|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Tips For Roulette - How to Win at Roulette Tables Online and Offline - Articles Surfing
Often the only thing that a new gambler needs after getting past the basics and winning a few games are some solid tips to keep them focused. Essentially roulette is a game of chance and probability but there are a few tips to help increase your chances. Here are some of my top tips for roulette, which although might not make you a millionaire, should set you on the right track for getting a good win loss ratio:
- Know the table limits. Each roulette table will have a minimum and maximum betting amount, so don't go to a table thinking you'd only be betting five dollar and get persuaded to gamble more.
- This leads to my second tip. Only bet what you are comfortable with. Serious players don't bet to show off, they bet to make a profit, whether that is $2 or $2,000. It is also a good rule to give yourself a set amount you're willing to lose before walking away, so you don't have to remortgage the house.
- Get warmed up and gain a feel for the table by making minimum bets on either odd or even. It's simple and gives you that gut feeling as to whether you like or dislike the table. Of course this is just objectionable.
- Be the boss of your own chips. New players sometimes allow the dealer to keep their original bet in place whilst accepting the winning chips they give you. You can move it where you like!
- You'd be surprised how many dealers get in to a bored and repetitive way of releasing the ball and you can often find it easier to predict where it lands. Some dealers also alternate certain types of releases.
- Tips for roulette always include the classic Martingale system. Basically if you lose, you double up the next bet to gain back the loss. The problem being that your losing streak may go beyond your bank balance or you might hit the table limit. It's better to use this with smaller betting amounts.
- Don't let your mind trick you. For example when 6 blacks have gone in a row your mind might start saying (what if it's a trick, bet black again). Common sense prevails, bet red. Never get in to an argument with your mind.
- Practice on a free fun table.
- After you have a reasonable amount of winnings only bet with them and keep your original balance safe. Then the worst that can happen is you go home with your starting balance.
- It's better to use well known online casinos because you can't see the inner workings of a website. They may not be choosing numbers at random or could just make you lose every time.
Overall just have a good time. Enjoy the rush but don't let it control your life.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet