|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Suits And Ties - How To Choose The Perfect Ones!
It is not less than an art to choose the perfect suit and tie that will flawlessly suit your personality, as well as the occasion on which it has to be worn. A suit and a tie stands for a man’s prestige and reputation. At one point in their lives, every man has the need to choose a smart suit with a tie to prove his sharpness and professionalism, whether it is to be worn at a business meeting or a party. A suit and a tie add pleasure to a man’s ego and radically boost his self confidence.
Whether you want an additional suit and a tie to be worn at your work place or you want a dress up for making a memorable impression at a special forthcoming occasion, how to choose the perfect suit and tie is an issue that bothers every single man out there. The key point is to choose the one that is of good quality while remaining in your budget and a matching it with a style that won’t look outdated anytime soon.
First of all, to find a unique luxurious suit, you can look for seasonal sales and discount stores to land the best suit at the lowest price possible. But before purchasing any cheap suits, make sure it fits well, otherwise it’s better to spend some extra money on purchasing a suit that has a more appealing cut. To make it short, don’t save money to look like a monkey! In my opinion, it’s better to choose a suit that is made up of an all-season fabric. Simply because it can be worn for a longer period of time and it just looks better than the one made of wool-polyester blend fabric. You can also choose from other fabrics such as linen, twill or wool crepe.
Fitting tips for your suit:
• When you try the suit before purchasing it, make sure that you are able to move your hands freely without any problem.
• The collars stretch out and show a half inch edge of the lapel of the shirt.
• It simply isn’t possible to change the shoulders, therefore confirm that they are not too boxy or too stuffed.
• The sleeves of the coat should not exceed the wrist bone and the coat should be entirely lined without any wrinkling ridges.
• If you need pants to go with your suit. Flat front pants are extra slimming, while manacles or pleats make dressier pants. Choose pants that are thoroughly lined and that looked relaxed on your waistline.
Choosing the perfect tie:
Now that you’ve gone out and bought an elegant suit, it’s time to choose the tie that will add the perfect finishing touch to it. Ties act as an important accessory that gives the perfect finishing touch to your personality.
• The tie should be soft in touch and must consist of 3, instead of 2 pieces sewn as one.
• Do not forget to inspect the lining of the tie as it provides the bulk and shape to the tie. When you sling it on your hands, it should hang without twisting. This kind of tie will lie flat on the chest, when worn.
• Always make sure to purchase a tie of just correct length, which means that its triangle tip must touch the belt buckle.
• If you are planning to wear a tie casually at the office, you can choose a polyester blend tie, but silk will be better for business meetings or other special occasions. In any case, avoid ties that have cartoons and pictures imprinted on them, as these are good only for family gatherings and birthday parties. They are perfect for a clown, something you want to avoid looking like.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B