|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Picture Frame Crafts For Your Kids Party
One of the most popular party favors is a framed picture of the party guest taken at your kids party. He or she could be showing off a silly hat or party costume, performing an outrageous party game stunt, or wearing a face full of frosting and ice cream.
Having party guests create their own make-and-take frame to display this memorable photo makes it an even greater treasure for the memory box.
Start with a plain square of cardboard with an opening the size of your picture. When the decorating is done, simply glue picture to the back of the frame.
Here's a brainstorm of frame ideas and decorating materials kids can use:
* Cut your photo into a circle and glue to the center of a nice shiny CD. Decorate with star stickers.
* Cut frames from different colored craft foam. Layer the foam squares for a unique effect.
Decorative foam pieces in many unique shapes and themes are available at your craft store.
* Make a simple craft stick frame and decorate it with faux gems, sequins, sparkles, or stickers.
* Fashion a frame with craft clay.
* Use faux craft fur to make a really "wild" looking frame. Great for a jungle themed party.
* Tie one end of a long length of colorful yarn to your cardboard square. Wrap the yarn around and around the square until it is completely covered.
* Glue tiny Barbie doll accessories such as combs, brushes, sunglasses, and purses. Ideal for a Barbie party or little girl's dress up party.
* Brush a square of cardboard with white craft glue. Sprinkle craft sand onto the glue in different colors and patterns. Shake excess sand onto newspapers and let dry.
* Use outdoor treasures such as tiny pine cones, leaves, and small stones to make a nature frame. Perfect for a garden party or bug party.
* Colorful buttons in various sizes and shapes can be laid out in an interesting design.
* Apply geometrical shapes of felt in a creative pattern.
* Cover your frame with pretty fabric.
* Apply colored clay shapes to your cardboard square.
* Hard edible sugar decorations for cakes come in a variety of themes. These can be used to decorate your frame.
* Different shapes of macaroni make interesting frame decorations. Try elbows, wheels, bowties, and fusilli.
* Tiny colored pompoms make a cute soft frame. Apply complementary colors in rows.
* Tear off one inch pieces of multi-colored tissue paper. Pinch between fingers, dip in glue and apply to your frame.
* Small dried beans or peas laid out in intricate patterns make a unique frame.
Kids will love the hands-on party activity and parents will enjoy their child's picture displayed intheir own uniquely creative frame.
Copyright 2005 Kids Party Paradise All Rights Reserved
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure