|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Project: Glowing Goblins - Articles Surfing
This project is perfect for the artistically challenged or those who prefer instant gratification. My young sons completed theirs in just 15 minutes.
Glass Votive (any size or shape)
1. Adhere stickers onto the outside of the votive 'OR- If using stencils or stamps, paint heavily enough that no light shines through the shapes. Let dry completely.
2. Mix glue and water. Paint glue onto the outside of glass, on top of the stickers.
3. While the glue is wet, layer pieces of tissue paper and glue until the entire votive is covered and the tissue is saturated.
4. Turn the votive upside down to dry (a hairdryer speeds up the process).
5. Once dry, add a tea light and let the glow from these festive candles welcome the neighborhood spooks.
Copyright Nine Twenty Press
You have permission to reprint this article electronically or in print, free of charge, provided that each article is:
1. Printed in its full form with no changes
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet