|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
5 Tips For Finding The Best Citibank Credit Card - Articles Surfing
Citibank offers a wide variety of credit cards, including both Visa and MasterCard cards. Which you choose to apply for should depend on how you will use the card and what features are most important to you. Here are five tips to help you choose the best Citibank credit card for you:
1. Know your credit needs and habits. Do you tend to use your credit cards frequently or just for emergencies? Do you pay them off monthly or carry a balance? Are you looking for a card for a specific purpose, such as earning rewards or transferring a large balance? When you know how you will use your credit card, you can identify which features fit you best.
2. Consider which features are most important to you. Knowing how you will use your card is helpful in deciding which features and terms are most important to you and which would simply be nice to have. Look at the wide range of terms and extras available and work on prioritizing them. This will help you to identify the cards that really match what you need.
3. Compare all of your options. There are so many offers available from Citibank that you are sure to find a few good matches for your needs. By considering all of your options, you can be sure of choosing the one that is best for you rather than one which is just ok.
4. Read the fine print. Make sure that you read the terms of the credit card agreement carefully before applying. While your top requirements are the most important factors, you should also be aware of all the other terms. Fees, interest rates, credit limits, grace periods and rewards terms can all have an effect on you and how you use the card.
5. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Citibank has a well trained customer service department. If there is anything you don't understand or are unsure of, don't be afraid to contact them and ask for help.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet