|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
5 Tips For Finding The Best Discover Credit Card - Articles Surfing
Discover offers a variety of credit card options, and is famous for their cash back rewards programs. Here are five tips to help you choose the best Discover credit card for you:
1. Know your credit needs and habits. How much do you usually spend on your credit cards, and how quickly do you pay off the balance? Are you looking for a card to make large purchases or transfer balances with? A card where you can earn extra cash back on daily household expenses like gas for the car? When you consider questions like these, you can identify which features fit you best and make a considered decision that can save you money and help you get the most out of your card.
2. Consider which features are most important to you. Knowing how you will use your card is helpful in deciding which options and terms are most essential for you. With a list of the options you want, you can prioritize them to make a picture of what your ideal credit card agreement would look like, and also know what you are willing to do without.
3. Compare all of your options. There are several Discover cards available, and by considering all of them you can choose the one that will offer the most rewards for the way you plan to use the card. Take a look at which stores or purchase types earn the most, and which type of reward is the most valuable to you.
4. Read the fine print. Make sure that you understand all the terms of your credit card agreement, including fees, interest rates, credit limits, grace periods and rewards terms. When looking at rewards programs, remember to check which transactions earn how many points, and whether those points expire after a certain amount of time.
5. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If there is anything you don't understand or are unsure of, don't be afraid to contact Discover's customer service department and ask for information.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet