|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Edible Bouquets - People Just Eat Them Up
Have you ever been faced with the dilemma that you have to buy a gift for someone who has everything, needs nothing, and has strange tastes? The dilemma gets even worse when you add that you cannot spend much money. Nevertheless, the present has to represent all the devotion and respect you have to this person. Are you impatient to find the perfect gift for this person? So listen up - isn�t it a great gift idea to buy an edible bouquet.
I heard about this gift idea recently but I realized that it was not new at all. I remembered some sweet memories. When I was a child, my grandmother used to buy a bag of pops and a large pumpkin. Then, she would push the pops into and all over the pumpkin in order to make a jack-o-lantern with sweet �hair�.
Another great idea of edible bouquets usage is as a reward for some deserving action. For example:
EDIBLE BOUQUETS for THE MAN or WOMAN (WHO HAS GIVEN UP SMOKING)
Imagine that the person you may want to reward has everything. Imagine that this person has just quit smoking. Because of this now, he or she is always with a lollypop in her/his mouth. Don�t you want to reward this person for his/her action? Will he or she be pleased with a bouquet of freshly cut flowers?
Here are the steps, which will help you to make an edible bouquet:
1. Get out and go to a store where you can buy a lovely glass vase for a couple of dollars. (I even managed to find a hand blown vase for $4.50.). You are going to arrange the edible bouquet into a vase.
2. Take a bag of the lollipops that your friend adores � for example Tootsie Pops�, Dum Dums�, etc. (This will not cost more than a few dollars.). The edible bouquet will consist of lollypops.
3. Try to find and buy cheap but fancy bow or ribbons. (May be this will cost less than a dollar.) They will make the edible bouquet look lovely.
4. Go to the Florist�s and ask for a green, malleable foam block used by florists to arrange flowers with. You can also find this foam in some grocery stores. (One block probably costs around $1.00. take a couple in case you need more.)
5. When you get back home, try to fill one half of the vase with one half of the lollipops.
6. The next step is to cut the green foam so that it fits tightly in the vase's neck. It must look like a bed of green grass.
7. Then, arrange the other half of the lollypops. Insert them into the green foam starting in the center and circling outward with varying colors/flavors to make it more colored.
8. Wrap the ribbon around the neck of the vase, adding a big bow and this will make the edible bouquets look finished. It has just left to present the unique and edible bouquet to its recipient!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure