|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
The Hot Chocolate Maker - Articles Surfing
What is hot chocolate and how do you make it using hot chocolate maker? Across the globe, hot chocolate is a very popular drink. While some might think of it as almost a medicine, an instant mood lifter, there are others who drink it just because it tastes good. No wonder hot chocolate makers are one of the most popular machines sold after coffee machines.
No more messing with boiling water or scalding milk. In this neat little machine, you just add your liquid, chocolate or cocoa mix to the goblet top, snap on the lid and you have a mug of tempting hot chocolate in just a few minutes!
How does the machine function?
Some models of hot chocolate makers, like the Tassimo Hot Beverage Maker, have special pods called T-DISCS that can be used to brew drinks. This T-DISCS contains the precise amount of chocolate and dry milk needed. Every disc has a barcode that is read by the machine when it is inserted. Based on the instructions it gives, the right amount of water will be pumped through the disc. You can also set the machine to make the strength of hot chocolate you want.
How can a hot chocolate maker help you?
Hot chocolate and family gatherings go hand in hand. This machine puts an end to overheated milk, milk boiling over on the stovetop and scorched pans to clean. The milk or water is heated to just the right temperature and in a few minutes, the machine whips up as many as four frothy cups of hot chocolate that you can enjoy on a chilly winter evening.
Features of hot chocolate maker:
'Makes 2 to 4 cups of hot chocolate at a time
'The hot chocolate maker heats milk to just the right temperature. There is no boiling over or scorching
'The mixing disc thoroughly whips hot chocolate and other cocoa- or chocolate-based drinks as soon as you press the button.
'Finished drink has a frothy top for a delicious treat.
'It is easy to use.
'The machine is Easy to clean
The prices of this machine start from as low as $ 20 and go to $ 2000.
What to look for when buying a hot chocolate maker:
1. Construction: It should be made of durable materials so it will last a long time.
2. Work reliably: It should be able to make your drink in a minimum amount of time and be set according to your tastes.
3. User friendly: The hot chocolate maker that you purchase should be easy to use.
4. Compactness: The machine should not take much of your valuable workplace in the kitchen.
5. There should be no flavor transfer as you switch from one type of drink to another.
Best-known brands to buy:
1. Mr. Coffee's Cocomotion machine. Mr. Coffee is probably about the best-known maker of hot beverage machine around. Mr. Coffee has a reputation for reliability, maker it a top choice.
2. Tassimo from Braun is also one of the better-known appliances available. In addition to many kinds of coffee, this machine can make excellent Suchard Hot Chocolate drink.
Summary: A hot, comforting mug of hot chocolate on a chilly evening without any of the fuss - this is what you can easily have with a good hot chocolate maker. So choose the model you prefer and get cozy with a mug this winter.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet