|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
12 Useful Home Remedies for Snoring
Read this article to know the best Home Remedies for Snoring. First of all let me tell you what is Snoring?
Snoring is an ordinary condition that can affect all people at any age, but it happens more frequently in men and people who are overweight. Snoring has a capability to worsen with age. Snoring happens when the passage of air through the mouth and nose is physically blocked. It is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to blocked air movement during breathing while sleeping.
Snoring is usually an instinctive act, but may also be produced voluntarily. It is known to cause sleep deprivation and knock-on effects: daytime drowsiness, irritability, lack of focus, reduced libido. It is an unfortunate sleep disorder which can be treated.
Snoring is neither a problem nor a disease, although others perceive it as a quandary. It is a state where you breathe through your open mouth.
It might be a sign of disturbed sleep, meaning you are less vigilant during the day. It can happen during all or only some stages of sleep. Snoring raise with age and weight, and occurs most often when the guilty party is asleep on his or her back.
Here is a list of some best Home Remedies for Snoring:
Home Remedies for Snoring:
1) Smoking is likely to cause nasal congestion, thus giving rise to the problem of snoring. The best way to stop snoring is to quit smoking.
2) Alcohol can also be held accountable for causing snoring. decrease your alcohol intake consumption and that will take care of your snoring problem too.
3) Sleeping on your side decrease snoring. This is best Home Remedy for Snoring.
4) Drink half a cup of milk earlier than you go to bed. This remedy is also effective Home Remedy for Snoring.
5) Make Eucalyptus tea: Soak 2 teaspoons of eucalyptus leaves to a boiling cup of water, drain and drink to stop snoring. This is another effective Home Remedy for Snoring.
6) When sleeping, you should have your head in elevated position. This will take off the strain on your air passage when sleep and assists to stop snoring.
7) Purchase an anti-snoring device you can use from home.
8) Snoring can lead to severe sleeping disorder called apnea. Other medical actions or even surgery can be done if Home Remedies for Snoring just don�t work.
9) Do not consume foods rich in fat or salt.
10) Do not eat or drink straightly before going to bed.
11) Prohibit the pillow totally because when you sleep on a pillow it bends your neck and does not allow the air to flow easily.
12) Dairy foodstuffs with high fat, like non-skimmed milk because of its heaviness hold the mucus back and do not let it drain off totally. Hence for a few times avoid from such heavy food.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure