|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
7 Easy Ways To Improve The Most Important Thing On Your Wedding Day'YOUR SMILE! - Articles Surfing
10 Years from now your wedding will be a beautiful memory for you and your partner. The primary way for you to remember it all will be your treasured photos and video recordings.
Make sure Your Smile and Your Partners Smile are both radiant on the day. You don't want to look back and think'.'After all that money I spent on my dress, my beautician, my makeup, the photographer'I really should have done something about my teeth'.
Here are SEVEN inexpensive and easy ways for you to improve your smile...
1) Purchase an electronic toothbrush. It doesn't need to be an expensive one ' the $20 ones from the supermarket do a great job. Electronic toothbrushes are proven to clean better than hand held manual brushes, removing more tartar and helping the overall health of your mouth and teeth.
2) Use Listerine Whitening Mouthwash or something similar to kill any harmful bacteria, which will give you fresher breath and healthier teeth and gums.
3) Purchase an effective Professional Teeth Whitening System like White Wedding Smiles, which has been specifically designed for the Bride and Groom. A dazzling white smile is extremely important for your special day. It enhances your makeup, makes you appear more youthful and radiant and looks great in photos! Choose a system that has customized mouthguards that can take a proper impression of the teeth (not sports mouthguards). Holding the whitening gel against the teeth for a full half hour is most important in getting an EVEN whitening and a long lasting result. Make sure the active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide at least 7.5% to 9.5%. Hydrogen Peroxide is 3 times stronger than Carbamide Peroxide and works 3 times faster (you don't have to wear it to bed). You'll need to perform the treatment 3 weeks before your wedding and then for half an hour on the day of your wedding (to make em really white!)
4) Use a Lip Conditioner like Shizen's Stick Conditioning Balm to soften dry lips, this will allow yours and the bridesmaid's lipstick to glide on and stay on more easily throughout the day. Tiny lines around the mouth can trap colour, causing lipstick to "bleed" (not a good look for photos). Look for calming lip treatment with essential oils of myrtle, lavender, or tarragon, which goes on with a warm tingle and promotes healing. A lip conditioner will also prevent the soreness that you can get from smiling for the camera's (and from pure joy) all day.
5) Purchase a really good stay on lipstick before you go to your makeup artist. Wear it in all kinds of light before hand to make sure it suits your skin tone. In choosing the best colour, all you need to know is whether your skin tone is a "warm" yellowish or a "cool" bluish. If the orange, corals, peaches, browns, salmons and taupe colours look right on you, you have warm tones; if the pinks, roses, raspberries, plums, lilacs, and strawberry colours look right, you have cool tones. The best lipsticks are long-lasting, perfectly coloured and made with ingredients that enhance not only your look but the health of your lips as well. NOTE: Any lipstick with a mauve base makes you teeth look whiter ' look for anything with the word berry in it.
6) Use a lip pencil or liner before putting on lip colour. Lip pencils can add clean definition and can also subtly redefine your mouth. Drawn just outside your natural lip line, a lip pencil can add fullness; drawn just on the inside, your lips can appear slightly thinner. Add fullness to your bottom lip with a lip pencil two shades lighter than the one you use on your upper lip.
7) Choose a lip gloss with essential organic oils like Grapefruit and Tangerine. These oils not only add health to your lips: their natural scents create instant aromatherapy and have been shown to give you a boost of energy. OR for calming and soothing stressed nerves on your special day, try Rose and Lavender.
Remember: Choose your lipstick first, then add your lip pencil (one shade darker than your lipstick) and finish by picking your lip gloss one shade lighter than your lipstick. Make sure your lip pencil, lipstick and gloss are all from the same colour range and that they match your skin tone.
And then'. Smile for the Camera's :)
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet