|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
9 Useful Home Remedies for Bad Breath - Articles Surfing
This article is dedicated to the best Home Remedies for Bad Breath. First of all let me tell you what is Bad Breath?
Bad breath is the general name for the medical condition known as halitosis (means ha-luh-toe-sus). Bad breath often happens after eating strongly flavoured foods, such as onions and garlic. Bad breath that's of oral cavity source can be traced to a sulfur compound produced by bacteria.
Bad breath sufferers should feel confident to seek treatment because of the high achievement rate in managing the problem. It is obvious from this that there is no one easy bad breath cure, but, entertainingly, bad breath remedies used by our grandparents are still very popular and often work fairly well, usually by reducing the amount of bacteria in the mouth.
Bad breath can cause obscurity in both your private and professional lives. Bad breath can be very uncomfortable, but it is a general condition that affects millions of people. Bad breath can usually be eradicated with good dental hygiene. Bad breath is common and occasionally occurs in even the youngest children.
Bad breath causes
Bad breath can be linked with food, poor dental hygiene, tobacco use and certain medical situations. Bad breath can have systemic or oral basis. Poor oral hygiene leads to bad breath because when you leave food particles in you mouth, these pieces of food can rot and begin to smell. Sometimes sinus troubles, and seldom liver or kidney problems, can cause bad breath. Smoking is also a main cause of bad breath. Mouthwash only gets rid of bad breath momentarily.
A person's mouth can be a home for hundreds of dissimilar varieties of bacteria. And on going in our mouths at all times is a steady battle for living space between the types of bacteria which do generate misuse products that cause bad breath and those that don't. And it is the precise balance between the relative numbers of these kinds of bacteria that will finally determine the quality of a person's breath.
Here is a list of some best Home Remedies for Bad Breath
Home Remedies for Bad Breath
1) Successful Home Remedy for Bad Breath is avocado, which is far superior to any mouth lotion or remedies for this state. It efficiently removes intestinal putrefaction which is one of the most significant causes of bad breath.
2) Unripe guava is helpful in halitosis. It is a good source of tannic, malic, oxalic, and phosphoric acids as well as calcium, oxalate, and manganese. Chewing it is a great tonic for the teeth and gums. It assists cure bleeding from gums and stops bad breath. Chewing tender leaves of guava tree also end bleeding from gums and bad breath.
3) Parsley is a precious Home Remedy for Bad Breath. Two cups of water should be boiled and a number of sprigs of parsley coarsely cut should be steeped in this water along with two or three whole cloves or a quarter teaspoon of ground cloves. This mixture should be stirred infrequently while cooling. It should then be strained and used as a mouthwash or gargle numerous times a day.
4) Chew a mint or some gum for bad bad breath cure. Like mouthwash, a breath mint or mint gum is just a cover-up, good for a short talk, a short ride in a compact car, or a very short date.
5) Spice is good. Many herbs and spices you keep in your kitchen are natural breath enhancers. Hold a tiny plastic bag of cloves, fennel, or anise seeds to chew after odorous meals.
6) Chew up peppermint or carnation for superior breath smell.
7) Consume one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before each meal.
8) To lose the bad breath consume pumpkin every day
9) Effective Home Remedy for Bad Breath is to dissolve baking soda in water and wash the tongue with this.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet