|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Diet Tips for Weight Loss: Free Diet Tips Which You Can't Afford to Miss! - Articles Surfing
Obesity is a disease that is not caused by a bacteria or virus but a person's own eating habits. It is a disease which is very easy to get rid of just by changing your food habits. Shifting excess kilos is as easy as making a few changes in your eating habits and food mind-set. Here are a few tips that will help you get rid of that bulge.
1) Stay away from diet food that you don't enjoy eating. Food should be pleasurable not painful.
2) Replace your cooking oil with a spray oil. Cooking oil contains alot more calories than spray oil.
3) Make food tastier by adding seasonings such as garlic, herbs, and spices rather than butter or oil.
4) If you are thirsty drink water rather than a cold drink. Water contains zero calories.
5) Go in for more green vegetables and cereals. Improve your eating habits and take my words you will lead a healthy and happy life!!.
6) Dont eat while watching TV or while reading. People tend to eat more while watching TV.
7) Avoid Red Meat and prefer Fish. People who generally consume large quantities of red meat are more prone to colon cancer as per the studies. It increases the probability of getting effected up to 50%. Red meat can be beef, pork or lamb. On the other hand, chicken and fish lower the risk of developing colon cancer.
8) Weight Loss pills do not help in long run. Slow and gradual Weight Loss is the best way to loose Weight
Hungry for more? Check out more such effective healthy diet tips for weight loss at http://www.weightloss-health.com/Diet%20tips%20for%20weightloss.htm
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet