|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Online Video Game Rentals: The Pros and Cons - Articles Surfing
Many other review websites may tell you that the online rental game clubs are anything but inadequate, just like any other company or system ever concieved, there are a few drawbacks. Although online rentals are a huge step in the right direction for video game rentals and storefront rentals, the drawbacks are few and far between. Let us take a look at them below:
1. Online video rentals offer thousands of video game rentals with the newest video game titles being released on rental as soon as they come out. Older games are always available as well.
2. Deliveries are recieved in your mailbox within 2-3 business days of your order.
3. No late fees or delivery due dates for any game in stock. All games can be kept for as long as you wish.
4. Rental companies generally offer used games that are only a few months old for a much lower price than you would be able to find at any storefront or retail store location.
5. Customer service is always there to help with any shipping, tracking, or game problem that may arise within 24 hours.
6. Memberships are alot cheaper than renting games at a storefront rental if you tend to rent games more than 3 or 4 times a month.
7. Some online rental companies supply instructions, reviews, cheats, and community reviews to the public, online, so that gamers to make an informed decision on what to rent.
8. You will be provided with different rebates and special offers for being or signing up as a member.
1. If you occasionally rent a game from time to time and don't usually rent more than 1 or 2 games a month, you may be wasting your money. Make sure that you know how much time you have available each month to devote to you favorite games. If your time if very limited, you may want to consider a 1 game a month plan or even cancelling if you are not playing at all. Almost all rental companies offer cancellations at any time unless you got offered a contract for a certain low price plan.
2. Some contract memberships will charge you a fee even if you do not rent any games at all during your entire membership. Make sure that you will make good use of your membership, even if your recieving a discount from other companies for signing onto a contract. It won't save you anything if you dont use it.
3. You may be one of those busy people, like many of us, who do not know when you may have the time available to spend on playing video games. When you do realize you have the time, you dont have 1-3 days to wait for a game to show up in your mailbox. Storefront rentals may be just the right choice for someone like you. You can pick up your game anytime and play it for the times that you have available.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet