|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
15 Proven Ways For Link Building To Improve Search Engine Rank
Almost all webmasters know that incoming links are food for website. The website will rank high in the search engine result pages as long as they have great quality incoming links with related anchor text.
It is easy to say but getting natural links for commercial websites is not a kid�s job. However, with experience you know, how to get links and from where you can get them.
However, you must know how to approach a webmaster to negotiate a link for your site.
Here we have identified some proven ways to get links for better search engine rankings:
1. Submit your link to different good quality directories. This is perhaps the easiest way to get some one way link. However, a lot of good directories do not allow link to internal pages.
2. It is better to have some complimentary websites (for example a niche directory) to support your main site. If the complimentary websites get some page rank, you can contact other webmasters for 3-way or 4-way link building. However, as a rule of thumb, do not link your main website from the supplementary website or the other way round. Otherwise the search engines may track a pattern. At the same time make sure that all the websites are hosted under different IP.
3. You can add a blog with the main site that can get you a lot of natural links.
4. Write articles and submit them to some good quality web directory (3 to 5 directories at the most). This will easily provide you good quality one way links along with some visitors. You can also submit some articles to index new pages. It is always better to submit articles to industry specific article or news directories. For example if you run a financial website, submit articles to directories that publish financial articles only.
5. You can also contact different webmaster and provide them quality articles to get one way link. You will easily find a lot of webmasters and bloggers interested in this sort of link building.
6. Ask for links from your business associates. You can also look for other local websites (local library, schools etc.) for links.
7. Register with BBB and other local business bureaus. Links from such websites will also increase the trust factors.
8. Create pages in Squidoo, Hubpages and other similar websites and get links to your site.
9. There are a lot of websites that allow you to create lists on different topics. You may create a list and put your link with some other authoritative sites in your niche.
10. Bookmark the good quality pages of your site.
11. If possible, publish a RSS feed and syndicate it.
12. Post in different forums to get links from the signature. Although, links from most of the good forums are NOFOLLOW links, but they really help.
13. You can also buy some good quality text link from niche blogs (reviews) and directories.
14. Build some useful page (usually a longer one) that people would love to link. You can also create some useful tools (for example a unique calculator) to get some one way link � allow people to syndicate the tool or use them in their own site. In this way you will get a lot of one way link depending on the tool�s quality.
15. Give something Free � everyone loves to get free things and some of them will link to you. You can find a lot of website designing companies offer free template. These free templates get them a lot of one way link.
However, the best way to get real links from real people is to provide quality product and market it in a smarter way. You need nothing else to improve search engine rank - forever.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure