|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
25 Christmas Stocking Filler Ideas For Your Teenage Girl
You may think that Christmas stocking fillers for teenage girls will be expensive but they don’t have to be.
Save the DVD’S and CD’S to go under the Christmas tree and use this list as a starting point for buying smaller treats and necessities for her stocking.
Remember that a lot of the items you would have to buy anyway (or get talked into buying!) so by adding them as small gifts at Christmas time you are keeping ahead of the game.
1. Candles and candle holders
2. Photo frames
3. Underwear and socks/ tights
4. Toiletries, hair accessories and cosmetics (nail varnish, makeup brushes, deodorant, face masks, bubble bath, lipstick and moisturiser)
6. Magazines / books
7. Chocolate and sweets (Always a favourite!)
10. Key ring
11. Ornaments / things for room such as a dream catcher, chimes, lamp etc
12. Clock – either a wall clock, alarm clock or new watch.
13. Jewellery (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings etc)
14. Jewellery box (You need to keep all that jewellery that was in the stocking somewhere!)
15. Pens and pencils
16. Disposable camera / photo album.
17. Writing paper/envelopes/cards
18. Posters or postcards to decorate bedroom
19. Storage boxes / magazine holders / desk tidies
20. Mobile phone top up cards or a prepaid phone card
21. Mobile phone accessories such as a new cover, ring tone, game or picture icon
22. Teddy bear.....Well you have to have one more to keep the others company!
23. Gift vouchers for clothes, cinema tickets, restaurants/cafes, beauty salons (for a manicure, facial etc)
24. Electronic games - Not just for boys!
25. Hobby and interest items – Add items which she is interested in and can use whether she likes fashion and makeup, art, sport, horses, reading or computers.
If you are still stuck for ideas or need a few extra items simply listen to your teenage girl when you are out shopping. Take notes of the “I like that”…….. “Oh wow”……… and so on! Good luck and have fun collecting all of the things she will love opening on Christmas morning!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure