|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Do You Know The 6 Things To Look For When Buying A Kids Magic Kit Online?
You want to get the best magic kit for your kids. I don�t want your kids to be disappointed by an inferior or inappropriate magic kit.
Here are six things to look for when shopping for a kids magic kit.
1. Specific suggested age range: Every kid should have an age group that it was created for. For example a lot of magic kits are sold for �ages 4 to 104�. Well, what that means is that half of the tricks are appropriate for kids and half are good for adults. The problem with this is that most kids will get frustrated because 50% of the trick are too hard for them to learn. Kids want to learn all of the tricks in the magic kit�not just half.
2. Instructions that are fun: You want to have the instructions for your kids magic kit to be fun and exciting. For example, you don�t want a magic kit with just printed instructions that have no illustrations.
Studies have show that over 61% of kids learn best visually, so getting a kids magic kit with DVD instructions is ideal.
3. Item should ship out within 24 hours: If a website doesn�t have a product in stock, it shouldn�t be listed on their website. You don�t want to wait 2 weeks for them to get the item instock, you want your kids magic kit promptly! A surefire way to tell if a site has an item in stock is that their shopping cart checkout page will have their realtime stock listed of each item they carry.
4. Lots of Testimonials: Every site should have testimonials or reviews from actual parents about their kids reactions to the magic kits. An endorsement from someone like David Copperfield is impressive�but he doesn�t have kids and isn�t necessarily a good judge of what kids nowadays think is cool, but other parent know what kids like!
5. Secure check out: When you begin the checkout part of your order, make sure the page is secure so that your information can�t be stolen. Most online shopping carts only operate in secure mode during the part of checkout when you enter your personal information, and that�s fine.
Here are two ways you can tell if you are submitting your information at a secure site:
#1 look at the address bar in your internet browsers window it should begin like this https:// The �s� in the https means secure.
#2 a closed (locked) padlock will appear at the bottom of your browsers window.
6. Customer service phone line: Every site should have a phone number you can call to ask any questions you might have about their kids magic kits or to place your order over the phone. Having a phone number to call is basic customer service, and I would be skeptical of any site that doesn�t want you to call.
Now that you know the six things to look for, I�m confidant that you will find a kids magic kit that is fun, and age appropriate for you children.
copyright 2006 by Louie Foxx
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure