|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
7 Reasons To Run Background Checks - Articles Surfing
1. Dating: The dating world has become a lot different than when our parents and grandparents were going to a drive-in movie. Online dating has become very popular in the 21st century. There have been many people who have found the love of there life. There have also been instances of people who have met their worst nightmare.
You should do a background check on anyone you are considering dating if you haven't known them very long, expecially if you met them online. Ask yourself these questions: "Are they married?", "Have they been convicted of a sex crime?", "Do they have a criminal history of any kind?". These are all things you should know before you go on that first date. Knowing these things could save your life and/or your money.
2. Child Support: Does your ex-husband or wife owe you child support but no one seems to be doing enough to find him or her? Did you know that you can find this person yourself?
Well you can, and it's not difficult. You can usually find the information you are seeking within minutes.
3. Employees: Finding good employees nowadays can be difficult at best. Running background checks on employees is a big plus for you. I mean do you really want someone who was caught steeling at his last job? Or someone with a temper who is capable of an assault on you or your other employees? Find out all this information before you hire someone.
4. Child Care: This one is very important. Our children are our lives and no one wants to intentionally put their child in jeopardy. A background check should be run on anyone who is alone with your child. Make sure your little one is safe when you can't be there. And it's very easy to do.
5. Beneficiaries or heirs: There is a lot of unclaimed money out there simply because the heir can't be found. Maybe you are one. Maybe there is other money that you are owed. Find out now and reap the benefits.
6. Your neighbors: Would you like to know who your neighbors really are? A great number of crimes have been committed by the victim's neighbor. How well do you really know yours?
7. Missing people: Do you know someone who has been missing?
They could be in jail. You can search jail records nationwide in minutes.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet