|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 No-Cost Powerful Marketing Strategies that will make you more profits.
In this article you will get 10 No-Cost Powerful Marketing Strategies that will make you more profits, whether you are providing services or selling products.
How many of us have a huge marketing budget?
If you are like me then you know that you have to make every penny that you spend on marketing really count.
Marketing is not as difficult as you may think.
Here are 10 NO-COST marketing tips to help you make more profits for your business.
All you will have to do is invest some time and effort.
Here they are:
1. Always spell your customer�s name correctly. Check the correct spelling and spell it correctly every time. You will be surprised the impact that this has.
2. Recognise your customer�s voice and greet them by name, whether they are on the phone or when you meet them at your premises. Your customer will feel extremely valued.
3. Remember specific things about your customers and bring them up when you are conversing, e.g. details about their child, for example he or she has just graduated, just married or whatever topic that your customer likes to talk about. This gives your customer a warm feeling, makes your customer feel that they have a personal connection with you and shows that you are actually interested in them.
4. Know what your customer likes. The best way to describe this is to give the bar scenario, �the usual then�, this makes your customer feel special and valued.
5. Under promise and over deliver. For example, you have promised to delivery an item for your customer, you know very well that you can delivery it by the next day. Promise to delivery by say the end of the week and then deliver it the next day. This has a dual purpose, firstly the customer would be very impressed with the speedy delivery and secondly it gives you some slack in case you encounter any unforeseen delays (which the customer would never need to know about, hence avoiding disappointment and giving satisfaction)
6. Always remember to thank your customers, especially in the case of receiving referrals. There is nothing worst than a customer telling their friend, associate or colleague for example �I recommended x and I did not even get a thank you� bad news travels faster than good news make sure that the only news travelling is all good.
7. Always get feedback from your customers this is an excellent strategy to use to help you improve your services and get even more sales.
8. In your advert copy give a deadline to encourage a quick customer response. Examples include order before x date to receive x % discount, limited offer ends x date. This will prompt your customer to act quickly.
9. Word-of-mouth marketing is extremely powerful yet under utilised "find ways to do what you do so well and so uniquely that your customers cannot resist telling lots of other people about you.
10. It�s the little things that make the biggest difference. Add little things that your customers will appreciate. For example, free guides, hints, tips for using your product or service or even a discount voucher for complimentary items.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure