|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Postcards in Your Mortgage Business - Articles Surfing
10 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Postcards in Your Mortgage Business
You've done your due diligence and put together a great list of 50, or 100, or maybe even 500 contacts in your database. Now it's time to keep your name in-front of these folks so that they'll think of you when it comes time for them to make a mortgage decision.
Remember, about 1 in 6 contacts on your list will be making either a purchase and mortgage decision, or a refinance mortgage decision this coming year...and, every year there after. Even with a list of 50 contacts, that's about 8 mortgage opportunities for you in the months ahead.
What's the most effective way to do that? The answer: Set up your own unique postcard marketing system. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using postcards to originate mortgages:
1. Postcard marketing is very affordable. A year-long postcard marketing campaign to each name on your mailing list costs about $6.00 per contact per month.
2. Postcards are inexpensive to print. Use an Avery perforated postcard stock and print four cards from each 81/2" X 11" sheet. Each postcard will be 51/2" by 41/4."
3. Postcards are extremely effective. Because there's no envelope to open, your message is almost certainly read.
4. Postcard marketing is flexible. Send one type of postcard to your mortgage customer list, another to your professional list such as Attorneys, and another to your new contact list
5. Postcard marketing enhances your branding. A continuous postcard mailing campaign will effectively build your reputation and status as an expert in both mortgage and credit matters.
6. Postcard results are easy to track. Just send your postcard to a small group of people on your list, follow-up with them, and see how they respond. If you're satisfied with your results, then go for the larger mailing.
7. Postcard marketing is secretive. Unless you added the mortgage company next door to your contact list, your competition doesn't have a clue about the details of your marketing program.
8. Postcards are saved. Yes, many postcards do end up in the ultimate place of honor...the refrigerator door. Certainly a very fitting end to your well designed, colorful, and informative postcard.
9. Postcards can be redeemable. Promote a mortgage guarantee or a certificate towards either an appraisal or closing costs...and, have them return the postcard to you for redemption. The whole idea is to give people an incentive to save the postcard and do business with you.
10. Postcards are versatile. Postcards don't always have to be mailed. Use them as handouts, mini-information sheets, publication and book inserts, bulletin board items, and a host of other ways that promote your mortgage business.
Postcards can be a strategic tool to help grow your mortgage business. Design and implement your marketing program to include postcard marketing, and you'll forever reap the rewards.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet