|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Ways To Advertise Your Business - Articles Surfing
10 Ways To Advertise Your Home Business
10 Ways To Advertise Your Home Business:
1) Pay Per Click- You can use the top 3 PPC sites which are Google, Yahoo and MSN. This is a more costly way to advertise but it will bring your targeted quality traffic to your website.
2) Newspapers- Simple $20 ad will go out for a week and you want to run it for at least 4 weeks. Try to stay away from big newspapers your ad will be lost in the shuffle.
3) Free Online Classifieds- This is a very low cost and efficient way to promote your business on the net. Make a habit of doing it once a day with a different source.
4) E-Zine Advertising- This is a low cost way of building a list and having a lot of people look at your site. Find a good Ezine to place your ad in and make sure you do your research first.
5) Blogging- This is a free way to promote your business. You can write articles and post them on your blog for others to read with a link to your website on it.
6) Article Submission- Submitting articles is a great way to get your website more traffic. Make sure you have some good content for readers to receive and a link to your website.
7) Post Cards and Direct Mail- This still seems to work these days yet it is getting a bit old fashion for me.
8) Flyer's, Business Cards, word of mouth- Still one of the cheapest ways to get your site some traffic.
9) Forums- You can make posts on different forums with a link to your website.
10) NEW WAYS- You Tube, Face book, My Space- This is the new ways to get your site noticed by a lot of people and it is free.
Hope this helps you in your marketing efforts. Stay tuned for tomorrows issue.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet